If you've experienced ANY of the following, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU: 1. I don't know what to write about 2. I have no idea how to start off my introduction! 3. I keep getting distracted/overwhelmed with ideas 4. I feel my ideas are boring and unoriginal 5. My low opinion of my writing keeps... show more
If you've experienced ANY of the following, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU:
1. I don't know what to write about
2. I have no idea how to start off my introduction!
3. I keep getting distracted/overwhelmed with ideas
4. I feel my ideas are boring and unoriginal
5. My low opinion of my writing keeps me from even starting at all
If you identified with any ONE of these items, this book is the solution. Inside you will receive all of the following and much more:
1. 100 actual prompts that guide and direct you to use the information that you already know to generate NEW & ORIGINAL journal content!
2. Simple yet effective methods that engage you to write in several different types of styles that you may not have even discovered yet, so that your own writing style will start to shine through.
3. The Tips, Topics, and Tricks that you need that will make writer's block a thing of the past and have you flowing with creativity out the WAZOO.
As a fellow blogger, writer, and journaling enthusiast, I too suffered from these silly problems. The tools provided in this book enabled me to assert myself and my confidence as a writer in order to approach my writing from a new perspective without doubting myself first, finally rekindle the spark to my creative spirit I always knew I possessed, and be able to tackle any writing project with ease.
Through using these specific prompts, I KNOW you'll find yourself writing for FAR LONGER than you initially set out to and your words won't be able to stop flowing off of the page! These tools enabled me to write my first book, How to Make Extra Money Online: Simple Ways to Make Quick Money Online and Over 100 Extra Ways you can Earn $100 Online Cash Today sold on the Amazon Kindle Store.
I promise that from this book, you will gather the ability to:
1. Write about things you genuinely care about
2. Turn writing into something you ENJOY and can actually have fun with, as opposed to another chore on your to-do list
3. Develop your signature writing style
4. Always generate original content
5. Incorporate ideas like lists, graphs, illustrations, photographs, and Shakespearean writing into your journals
6. Develop your writing HABIT
7. Create your own customizable writing environment
8. Fall in love with writing and share that joy with others through the content that you create
If you choose to go at it alone, you could stay in the same place for who knows how long. Start generating content NOW with these prompts that are proven to take your writing to the next level, instead of letting your relationship with writing continue to be monotonous. Writing does NOT have to be a drag, and committing to the practices outlined here are guaranteed to make writer's block a thing of the past.