logo

by S.J.D. Peterson
sort by language
AimeeKim
AimeeKim rated it 7 years ago
Definitely one of the better written short stories I've read. Usually short stories either end too abruptly, are too rushed, or are badly edited. This one was the perfect length. The sexual tension between Shane and Owen was off the charts and the descriptions of military life were well researched a...
JustJen
JustJen rated it 7 years ago
I absolutely loved this. It is told from Tuck's point of view, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I had no trouble picturing these two hotties barreling their way through their training and when they connect, the sparks fly. When they finally do have sex, it is smoking hot. My only real beef with this ...
You Know Me As Lad
You Know Me As Lad rated it 7 years ago
I'm kind of confused about why there are four men on the cover but I do want to read this.
Lenore
Lenore rated it 7 years ago
ETA: 3.5 stars. Review to come.
Anke1028
Anke1028 rated it 7 years ago
This was a nice, fast read, with a fitting end, but the narrative style was getting on my nerves.
bookishlyanna
bookishlyanna rated it 7 years ago
Light, easy read that I really enjoyed. These guys were so hot together and I can't wait to read more of them in the sequel.
Candice
Candice rated it 7 years ago
I really enjoyed this hot, short story about Owen and Tuck, it was funny and had a great build up for these two with being such a short story. With the way it ended, I so want a follow up story fast.
Jenn
Jenn rated it 7 years ago
Holy hell, hotness. That was a tease, tease, tease. I want more of these two. Quick and a perfect pick me up. Can't wait to see what happens next.Two alpha Rangers, two cocky bastards, some wrestling, and me in pure glee. :D
Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)
Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR) rated it 7 years ago
I really enjoyed this short/novella about a couple Army Rangers. Hope there is more to come of their story.
MM Good Book Reviews (Pixie's books)
4 HeartsFirst published at MM Good Book Reviewshttp://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/battle-buddy-by-s-j-d-peterson/Shane comes from a small town and he has never had a reason to come out. At nineteen, he joins the army and now he has the perfect excuse. he has no choice but to lie a...
Need help?