logo
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code

Bill Fitzhugh - Community Reviews back

sort by language
Too many books, too little time
Too many books, too little time rated it 4 years ago
I finished this book in record time because I could NOT put it down! When I say it's 'laugh out loud funny', I mean that. I literally laughed out loud. A lot.
The Book Frog
The Book Frog rated it 6 years ago
The Organ Grinders begins as hapless hero Paul Symon, 15, is humiliatingly ushered into adulthood by venture capitalist Jerry Landis. Budding environmentalist Paul has prepared--and been invited to present in person!--a proposal suggesting alternate uses to a pristine wilderness area that Landis in...
michaelbelis
michaelbelis rated it 7 years ago
I read this book years ago and can not write a good comprehensive. But I can say this it was funny, it was unique, and it has made it through more moves from collage to life after than many of the books I have owned. I am sure it will be around in my Library after I am gone.
Tesseract Thoughts
Tesseract Thoughts rated it 9 years ago
I'm not sure if I have been reading too many odd books, or my mood was just right, but I really enjoyed this book!Nothing spectacular, but a fun combination of assassins, murders and mayhem, bugs, the CIA and a family man. Everything a healthy boy could want. The writing style was simple and breezy...
Need help?