logo

by Kanoko Sakurakouji
sort by language
I Swallow Books Whole
I Swallow Books Whole rated it 6 years ago
Dear Reader,After finishing four books in the Black Bird series, I’ve come to understand something about Kanoko Sakurakouji: She’s a damn sadist. She loves those horrible cliffhangers that make a reader want to face plant a desk. And yet I can’t get enough!I really can’t.I just sjdsfhdsfdldhfg *sob*...
The Fiction Fairy
The Fiction Fairy rated it 8 years ago
I think this will always be one of my favorite mangas. Black Bird has beautiful artwork and I love the storyline. I can definitely see the series making my list of Top-Faves if it has a happy ending. ^-^
Now patriciar
Now patriciar rated it 8 years ago
This is one of the first manga that feels like it could have been a PNR novel. I should read more of those manga, but I seldomly do because they tend to get too annoying too fast. In any case, so far I still enjoy reading this one despite its flaws, so. :)
Emy's Book Blog
Emy's Book Blog rated it 8 years ago
'Misao is the bride of prophecy whose blood gives power to the demon who claims her. But most demons want to keep her power for themselves - by eating her! Now Misao is just trying to stay alive...'In this volume, we meet Kyo's best friend, Tadanobu, who is also the heir to the Kitsune clan. Tadanob...
Need help?