Jessica (HDB) 6 years ago
The Wanderer in Unknown Realms by John Connolly is a .99 novella! :D I really liked it.
6 years ago
Time Shifters by Shanna Lauffey.
Jenny Schwartz 6 years ago
I can't believe it. Faced with this fab challenge (you lucky woman - a giftcard!) I can't think of one!
Olga Godim 6 years ago
I'm not sure what goes for 0.99 but the idea is good.
6 years ago
Dying for a Daquiri by Cindy Sample
Dangerous Ambition by Susan Hertog
Romance Super Bundle II: Second Chances by Dale Mayer
Ten Brides for Ten Heroes by Theresa Ragan
Smoldering by Tiffany Aleman
Call Series Boxset by Emma Hart

I can't vouch for any of these, but they're all top 100 paid and all .99 cents.
A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
Thanks Jessica & Lora! I'll check those out.

Come on, peeps! 10 Hearts and only 2 people gave me ideas. Surely you've read or seen something that's only 99¢.
Olga Godim 6 years ago
Check out Cassandra Rose Clarke. Her two short works go for 99c: The Witch's Betrayal and The Automaton's Treasure. They are both shorties based on her world from The Assassin's Curse.
Another suggestion: Frank Tuttle. Some of his works go a bit higher, like 2 dollars but they are worth it. All The Paths of Shadow is a terrific novel and Saving the Sammy is a nice short story set in the same world.
Please keep in mind: all my suggestions are based on Amazon.ca. I live in Canada, and Amazon.com doesn't want to deal with Canadians. It doesn't show me prices, and I can't buy any Kindle books from it.
A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
Thanks, Olga! I'll check those out. :)
A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
Tuttle's Anthology 1: The Far Corners is 99¢, so I picked it up for my challenge and All the Paths of Shadow is available through the Kindle Lending Library so I have it on my list for one to borrow. Thanks! :)
RedT Reads Randomly 6 years ago
I didn't offer this yesterday because it's a short and not a book, but today I decided it's fair. So: Good Fences by H. M. Mead. A portrait of elite hacker, Morris Payne, an agoraphobic who hasn't left his house in ages. He is alone and he likes it that way. In the middle of a tricky job, a blizzard hits, the power goes out, and the doorbell rings.

The short story is a lead-in to a series which begins with the Caline Conspiracy, a thriller set in a not-too-distant Detroit. It's one of those where I'm gnashing my teeth waiting for the next book to come out.

Here's a link to the author's page.

A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
Ohhhh! That sounds good. I'll go take a gander. Thanks!
6 years ago
What genres do you like best? That would help.
A Voracious Reader 6 years ago
I would have to say my most favorite genres are Paranormal and Fantasy with any sub-genre under those (suspense or romance, for example). But I read just about anything that takes my fancy. Straight up Contemporary and YA have pretty much fallen by the wayside though I've picked up a few recently.