Dawid has been wonderful, hasn't he? I'm so glad I came here. I'm loving it so much more than Goodreads, and every time Dawid does something like this, I'm loving this site more and more.
The Reading Obsession 11 years ago
I'm still getting used to the format, but the atmosphere here is so much friendlier.
I have a really hard time - like short, but really hard time - breaking into anything new. Changes bug the crap out of me. Once I get the hold of it, I'm good

The holding down the shift key while hitting return is my only real habit I need to break. Occasionally the notifications confuse me - I had twenty one for the first time today, and yeah, I get what people are saying about the counting and keeping track of them. But as you said, much friendlier, and that's worth the effort of getting used to this new format for me. It's worth that, and the lack of the PMs. Plus, I'm such a hardcore nerd, having Grimlock as my background? The customization is awesome! So, pretty much, they took two things I like more than what I gave up by far, and smooshed them together.

Color me a huge fan.
Abandoned by user 11 years ago
Given her excellent writing skills, and the quality of reviews that she posts, we can only hope that they will learn something about sentence structure and quality writing.
The Reading Obsession 11 years ago
I think they might be too narcissistic or high to understand the brilliance of Litchick's writing.
Abandoned by user 11 years ago
Hope springs eternal.
Litchick's Hit List 11 years ago
Sock Poppet at Play 11 years ago
Hahaha!!!

They don't understand Dick and Jane, much less good writing.
Sock Poppet at Play 11 years ago
Litchick's Hit List said:

"Aw, thank you for this! Those frigging people. And can I just say how nice it is here? I love this environment. I haven't seen a troll yet and I feel like we're turning BL into a really cool place to hang out. I'm meeting so many new people on here and having great conversations every day. Totally makes up for the BS and the stalking and the GR drama ^_^"

I totally approve, applaud and adore this comment!
Litchick's Hit List 11 years ago
Thanks! I really do love it here ^_^
Kaia 11 years ago
Yeah, a site that's been around for what, a year? isn't as popular as one that's been around for over half a decade. There's a shocker.

STGRB: Shit at writing. Also bad at math.
The Reading Obsession 11 years ago
That should definitely be their motto.
Snerk at the STGRB motto.
Sock Poppet at Play 11 years ago
Hahahaha!!!! So true, so true.

I agree about the motto!
Sock Poppet at Play 11 years ago
Kaia~

"STGRB: Shit at writing. Also bad at math."

Can I post this in a blog, attributing it to you? I'm so angry at the mocking of Dawid's name that I think we need to do/say something.
Kaia 11 years ago
Be my guest. I doubt they're going to stop hating me anytime soon, anyway.
Them mocking his name was pretty disgusting, wasn't it?

Kaia, once they start hating you, I don't think they stop. I haven't done anything they disagree with in a while, and they're still mocking my physical appearance, so I figure, what the fuck, I might as well amuse myself with some truly horrendous writing.