Comments: 11
...Bookfanatic 3 years ago
Not me, I always want it all more story, especially if it's a mystery and more romance if it's truly romance and not just more sex. I don't have a problem with the sex if it's part of the story and not just sex for the sake of writing more sex. Demanding little brat aren't I?

Excellent review. I shall have to check this one out.
AnnaLund2011 3 years ago
so demanding. exactly my kinda girl!
;-)
AnnaLund2011 3 years ago
It's out today, so it's brand new. have fun!
...Bookfanatic 3 years ago
Well what do you know it's sitting over on Kobo waiting for me and when I went to look it fell into my basket along with a couple of other books. I wonder how that happened. ;-)
AnnaLund2011 3 years ago
All the time. Happens all the time. Pesky little kobos.
...Bookfanatic 3 years ago
By the time I got to the checkout with this one 3 other books had fallen into my cart. They really need to stack their shelves better ;-)
AnnaLund2011 3 years ago
OMG yes they are so difficult to work with, these days. what a horrible experience for you. make sure you get lots of chocolate to compensate.
...Bookfanatic 3 years ago
Oh even better because we just came back from Ontario I have chipnuts and sunflower seed chip nuts to comfort myself with and damn that Kobo I was just there and I had 6 more books fall into my cart. They really need to tidy up their act however, they did compensate me nicely with enough Kobo reward points to get a book or two when some of the ones that I want are released. They don't let you use their reward points for pre-orders :-( but then they also give you up to the day of release to cancel the pre-order which a number of companies don't do so there is that.
AnnaLund2011 3 years ago
Hahaahahahahhaa i adore you!!!! Have fun!!!
;-)