Comments: 17
Martini 6 years ago
Nice... :-D But I've got to say that the original Haribo Gummibärchen here in Germany are not "sugarfree" and "sweetened with Lycasine"! I don't know if these are fake or if the sugarfree bears have been especially designed for other markets than the German/European, though.
Derrolyn Anderson 6 years ago
I LOVE the German originals, and I remember when you could only get them in import stores. As far as the sugar free ones... We've all been warned!
Martini 6 years ago
Glad you love them!
Import stores... It is really strange to hear something like this about a product that over here, you can get at each and every supermarket, gas station or pub.
RedT Reads Randomly 6 years ago
These are hilarious, and I'm amazed that the candy is still for sale, or at least that people are still purchasing it..

There was one titled "this product ruined my life." I hadn't laughed so hard in a while. It was gross and disturbing. But also funny. If that person published something, I would definitely read it.
Derrolyn Anderson 6 years ago
I know! These are so disgusting but I can't stop laughing. I'm having a real "Beavis & Butthead" moment here.
Beta is and Butthead! I hadn't thought of them in awhile. HuhuhuHuhHuh
Derrolyn Anderson 6 years ago
I'm guessing that was auto-correct, LOL.
RedT Reads Randomly 6 years ago
Sometimes I really hate autocorrect. Especially when I forget to check it before I hit publish.

Our dog is named Zeva. Last week I texted my husband to say that Zeva had done well that day in obedience training. It changed it for me to "zebra did good." Stupid autocorrect.
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Hilarious! XD
Me too :)
My husband showed me this. Too funny.
Yep.
I just cried laughing. That was one of the best things I've read in a REALLY long time.
Aaaand yep.
Ilhem 6 years ago
OMG. Hilarious! I'm pissing myself!
Triple yep.
OMG My stomach hurts, I'm laughing so hard! XD

I had a similar experience with sugar-free syrup. Never. Again.