My Never Ending List 3 months ago
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father, grandmother and your friend. That really is a lot to deal with. Its the memories of our loved ones that we need to cling to in a time like this, those things can never be taken from us. Each one of us has our own special memories with them, and those are the ones that made you special to them. Thinking of you.
Hooked on Books 3 months ago
Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate it! It seems like there's not a minute that goes by that I don't think about my father especially and the day it happened but I guess that's natural and will get easier with time. You're right though memores are precious and I'm glad that's something I can hold on too.
I'm sorry to hear about your father and grandmother. I lost my father last month so I'm ready for a brand new year. In my thoughts!
Hooked on Books 3 months ago
Thank you so much & I'm sorry to hear about your loss also. It's definitely not easy losing someone you love. I'll keep you in my thoughts also. To a new year...
Murder by Death 3 months ago
I'm so sorry... losing your father and grandmother at any time of the year is devastating, but the holidays seem like extra salt in the would (I lost my dad 11 years ago this week). I wish I could send you a package of peace, but since I can't do that... *virtual hugs*.
Hooked on Books 3 months ago
Thank you! & I agree, it couldn't have happened at a worse time. Especially for my boys, it hit my youngest very hard. He was especially close to my father. I feel bad for them. They have taken on a lot this month too. Im sorry for your loss also. Even after time, I imagine it's still not easy. Thanks for the *hugs* & I'm returning *hugs* to you. : )
Kitty Horror 3 months ago
I'm sorry for your loss, one beloved family member is painful but two must be unbearable. Take care and I hope 2017 is a better year.
Hooked on Books 3 months ago
Thank you -I appreciate it & Happy New Year to you! I'm definitely hoping this year is better. Although, I've always heard it happens in 3's so I'm crossing my fingers nothing else happens....
BrokenTune 3 months ago
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and grandmother. Here's to peaceful and happier 2017. *hugs*
Hooked on Books 3 months ago
Thank you & cheers to a better 2017! *hugs* I definitely could use a little peace and happiness this year. : )
Hooked on Books 3 months ago
*Hugs* to you too & thank you! It's good to talk to you guys. I agree this year was something else. Cheers to a better 2017!
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss -- at this time of the year, at that. ((((Big hugs))) I do hope you'll find solace as 2017 progresses and this year will bring you much more joy, too.
Jennifer's Books 3 months ago
*hugs* So sorry for your losses.
Rane Aria 3 months ago
*hugs* I'm so sorry for losses Reece, here's hoping that 2017 is a bit kinder.