Moonlight Snow 1 year ago
I'm also a anti-horror, so mine is mystery-focused as well!
Yes, I think there are quite a few of us -- but even with similar cards, it's great to see how you managed to make them all individual.
Person Of Interest 1 year ago
@Moonlight: I actually wimped out and couldn't finish a couple of the horror stories I started last year! It's great to see all the mystery alternatives this time. :D
Person Of Interest 1 year ago
@Themis: Yes, she did a stellar job mixing things up to give us unique cards. :)
Obsidian Blue 1 year ago
Nice!!
Person Of Interest 1 year ago
Moonlight deserves all the credit but thanks!
I'm just the opposite, I like Horror except for the slasher stuff. Mystery is not a go-to genre for me though I've enjoyed a few.
Person Of Interest 1 year ago
I like to exercise the little grey cells. :) What's nice about it here at BL is reading the variety of reviews across different genres. I just enjoy seeing what people have to say about books!
Yes, and with the individualized cards the variety of books being read and reviewed is going to be even greater this year ...
Murder, She Reads 1 year ago
I am hoping to get in a good amount of horror as well as mystery cause I am in the mood for both! This is my first time joining so I am excited! :)
Person Of Interest 1 year ago
Great to have you on board for this year's game! Be prepared for lots of fun. :)

I still haven't pulled together my book picks for the various squares, but I'm planning on having some horror in the mix. Maybe. Then again, I may get a little creative matching things up 'cause I really want to reduce my TBR pile and it runs heavily to mystery. :P
@MSR: Welcome! We had a blast last year, and this year, with even more participants AND individualized bingo cards, it's going to be even better, I'm sure.

@MSR and PoI: Did you see this post -- and the lists it links to? http://jenn.booklikes.com/post/1590789/halloween-bingo-lists
Person Of Interest 1 year ago
Yes I did, but thanks for the heads up. :)