It looks great. Simply writing a code is still easier for me thoug XD But I'll spread the word ^^
thanks :) I like rearranging things via code but the eventual layout stuff I prefer to do through CSS. I find that easier to handle especially with the instant preview option :)
SilverThistle 4 years ago
This is the single most useful post on the whole of Booklikes!! Thank you so much! I usually use Firebug with Firefox but Stylebot is so much easier!
Thank you. I'm glad it's of help to you :)
Just re-blogged this, aw
esome post :-)
Thanks :) I'm glad you like it.
Thank you for this!
you're welcome. Glad it helps :)
KindleRomance 4 years ago
Thank you for posting this!
my pleasure :)
Reading Wolf 4 years ago
Oh this will be so useful. Thanks for posting this.
I hope it will be. Let me know if you encounter any problems or if something I wrote makes no sense at all.
Thanks for the awesome post!
you're welcome :)
MandyM 4 years ago
I was thinking I'd like to use a different font for different words. For example a big cursive style font like Lavendaria for the words 'followers' and 'following'. But when I look at your screenshots I can't really see that we can choose other fonts. Am I understanding that correctly? Thanks for the post too. Very helpful.
if you look at this screenshot http://booklikes.blob.core.windows.net/post/097dfa628bca05d69d40dd23e4382a5d.png
you can see it says Font family. Here you can choose from a list which one you like and if you want a different one, just choose Georgia for example, then click on EDIT CSS and search for the part you just edited. It should say something like font family: Georgia; just change Georgia to the font name you want. Not all fonts are installed on all computers though so someone who doesn't have this font will see a different font on your blog than you.
SilverThistle 4 years ago
If the person doesn't have the font installed would they just see the default font?
I think they do though if I remember correctly the default font will be a font similar to the font you have chose, You can add alternatives like font family: Arial, Georgia, 12px; for example so it will move on to the next font listed in case it doesn't have the first one.
SilverThistle 4 years ago
Ah yes, you're right, it'll choose the next available working down the list. Thanks, you're stimulating parts of my brain which have long been dormant and it's slowly starting to come back to me. V-e-r-y slowly,
lol.
Got My Book 2 years ago
Thank you. I am just setting up my blog. I like the theme I chose, but did not like the Rocker font for the title. I was able to use your instructions to change it. What else can I tweak now...?