Looks like they noticed and fixed it.
Weird. They're still coming up all free for me!

And I managed to pick up some Ellison and a handful of others.

I hope you manage to nab some, too, FD!
Maybe they're free in the U.S.
Might be. I double checked and I wasn't charged for any.
Familiar Diversions 1 year ago
Aw darn, sorry Lora! I'm in the US myself, and I keep forgetting that this kind of stuff doesn't necessarily apply everywhere.
Sadness!
Tannat 1 year ago
Yeah it's US only, just like all the other sales. :(
Linda Hilton 1 year ago
Aaaahhhhh, many, many, many freebies acquired! THANK YOU!
Linda Hilton 1 year ago
Some of the old Jennifer Wilde gothics are free, lots of fantasy, sci-fi, mystery. C Q Yarbro, Pooul Anderson, Harlan Ellison, Evelyn Anthony, Gerald Browne, Ru Emerson, Andre Norton. I am unashamedly loading up.
I didn't have the time or energy to go through everything earlier, but I just finished.

It's amazing how much they gave away for free! Thank you again, Familiar Diversions, for this treasure trove of freebies. Did you decide to get some/manage to?

Familiar Diversions 1 year ago
My e-book collection just grew by 14 titles. A few Andre Norton (I've read her books before, but not the ones I just got), plus a few authors I've never read before, like Leslie A. Horvitz, Liz Williams, Lynn S. Hightower, Algis Budrys, and Elizabeth A. Lynn.
Linda Hilton 1 year ago
Should I be ashamed to say I grabbed over 200? yes, I'm greedy. I admit it.
I didn't grab quite that many - but I easily could have. I just got overwhelmed.

And yay, glad you got them, FD!
Familiar Diversions 1 year ago
Ha, that's awesome! I tried to keep my huge TBR in mind while selecting stuff, although I'm tempted to go back and get a few more.
Linda Hilton 1 year ago
These are digital. They take up no room. They're INVISIBLE!
Yes, agreed, FD. I meant overwhelmed by the options. I already have a ridiculously huge digital library and I feel pressured by myself by the size sometimes. I need to go through and delete some freebies, actually...

I just couldn't resist with these. I grabbed... in between 14 and 200+. And Linda, I grabbed almost all of the HarperCollins Freebies a while ago. I was vaguely interested in them all, so, yeah. I did that.
Familiar Diversions 1 year ago
Even though they're invisible, I'll know they're there, waiting for me to finally read them. ::sigh::
JL's Bibliomania 1 year ago
Thanks again for posting this - Elizabeth A Lynn, Sarah Zettel, Andre Norton, RA MacAvoy downloaded. I only went through the first 20 pages or so looking for authors that I knew I enjoyed.

If you're a fan of Andre Norton or Robert Silverberg they seem to have a lot available.
Linda Hilton 1 year ago
The offer is good through 12/20, apparently U.S. and Canada only???

Some Barbara Hambly, C. Q.Yarbro, Robin Morgan, Gillian White, Amanda Scott, Brian Aldiss, Harlan Ellison, Fay Weldon, Fritz Leiber.
Tannat 1 year ago
Doesn't appear to be available in Canada, but I probably don't need the associated unread book guilt. To be frank, your acquisition of 200 is awesome though. :)
Linda Hilton 1 year ago
I have no shame. 200+ yesterday, another 200+ today. "If you freebie it, I will come."
Tannat 1 year ago
I understand the temptation perfectly. :)