bookaneer 6 years ago
Blue pill! But I can't decide whether I want to go to Hogwarts or step into Kate Griffin's world of urban magic.
Feel better!
Marianna 6 years ago
I've never read any of Kate Griffin's books. Which genre does she write?
bookaneer 6 years ago
Urban fantasy--first book is http://booklikes.com/book/3648618/a-madness-of-angels-matthew-swift-kate-griffin. It's the series I've been obsessing about for the last eight months--I love the whimsicality and creativity of the world, from the lamp-post druids to the golems made out of street-trash to the conjurations with beer bottles.
BTW, I love your background--somehow I never noticed it before. What is it from?
Marianna 6 years ago
It is King's Landing from the Game of Thrones universe. The image was provided by the tv show.
bookaneer 6 years ago
Very pretty!
Blue Pill, Transformers, IDW verse, and sneak onto the Lost Light.
Ilhem 6 years ago
Green pill. I only need to decide who is going to hate my guts.
Mammarella 6 years ago
No brainer. Blue pill. Not sure wich universe yet. I have so many favorites! :)
Black Pill, and i would save some characters from Guy Gavriel Kay "The Fionavar Tapestry" world.
Mammarella 6 years ago
What's the point of the yellow pill?
Marianna 6 years ago
Yeah, it's not very tempting. The red one is also a bit ridiculous.
Marianna 6 years ago
Ooh! I think I got it. The yellow pill is like the black one only you get to meet the protagonist. Even if he/she falls in love with your best friend you can be buds! That sounds fun!
Mammarella 6 years ago
OK, that make sense. I want that one too, now! LOL
Debbie's Spurts 6 years ago
I'd go with the green pill (not sure why, unless suicidal, the red pill would be very popular.)

If I had to go with the pink pill, in recent reads, I'd bring back whoever in a YA love triangle kicked bucket conveniently absolving the love interest of having to make a decision. In older reads...hmmm...anyone wanna bring Melanie back even it means Scarlett kicks the bucket?