BookLikes 5 years ago
Oh, so sorry to hear this. Could you please let us know what's happening? We'll check and fix. Please mail us with details at contact@booklikes.com
SINGULARITY 5 years ago
When I try to post, it freezes, doesn't respond. It happens with about 30% of my posts, especially, I think, when I'm trying to 'green' my url's.
BookLikes 5 years ago
Please describe step by step what's happening, it will help us to investigate. We've also noticed that you posts are mainly Photo Post, do you encounter the same issue if you use other Post type? One more time sorry for trouble.
SINGULARITY 5 years ago
Only with photos. This morning I tried to get more connected, added blogs to follow. Then, with my next post, BL froze on me 3-4 times.
BookLikes 5 years ago
One more time sorry for trouble. We'll check that. Does it happen with photos of certain size or all of them?
SINGULARITY 5 years ago
Thanks for your concern, one poster at a time. I don't notice size difference. Also, my browser is Explorer. I can go a few days with no freezes, then it happens, I back out, re-enter, often, then, it works. Twice I was forced to turn off my computer and re-boot.
BookLikes 5 years ago
We have several questions, they will help up to sort this thing out:
1. If you notice the problem while uploading the photo, please send us the photo you're trying to publish.
2. Does it occur only in Photo Post or also in Text Post and while putting image 'inside' the text?
3. What's your OS? What version of IE is it? Do you notice the same problem on other browsers as well?
4. When exactly the freezing happen? Is it once you click "Publish" or while photo is uploading? Does it happen when you save as Drafts?

One more time sorry. Please mail us with any concerns: contact@booklikes.com