Woohoo! Welcome back! I thought you'd decamped back to GR ... great to have you back here!
SilverThistle 2 years ago
Nah, they lost me for good when I came here, I just use them as a catalog now. Thanks for the welcome back :)
Murder by Death 2 years ago
Yay! Glad to see you again!

A lot of people lost their text box when BL started using CloudFront (I think? it's Cloud-something) to try to sort out some of the performance issues. It's something to do with browser plug-ins people were using that were blocking CloudWhatever. Once they whitelisted that URL, they got thei text box back. Glad to see your came back too!
It's CloudFlare -- BookStooge's workaround, at least for the Firefox & Adblock + combination, is here: http://bookstooge.booklikes.com/post/1456385/psa-booklikes-firefox-and-adblocker-bff-s

It seems to be working for most people who have tried it.
SilverThistle 2 years ago
Ahh, thanks. That makes sense now. I was messing with my adblocker yesterday and had it turned off for a bit while I figured out what I wanted it to do so that must be why my box came back. I lost the text box again though and was coming here to wail about it but now I see why it's gone again... I had turned adblock back on :)
Phew!! :D
Murder by Death 2 years ago
Thanks TA - I typed that out hastily last night on my way to bed as MT was turning the lights out around me. :)

SilverThistle - I'm glad you got it nailed down once and for all - and thank goodness you were messing around with it to begin with, lol. :)
I swear, one of these days I am going to bookmark that post of Bookstooge's. It's getting harder to hunt down by the week, and it seems to be coming in handy again and again!
Olga Godim 2 years ago
Silver Thistle, welcome back.
SilverThistle 2 years ago