Comments: 5
...Bookfanatic 11 years ago
It's so good to see someone else who likes some predictable in their books from time to time. I love it when I occasionally pick up a book and because of the storyline or sometimes the author there's an underlying current of predictability to it and it feels like putting on a favorite sweater, it's comfortable and nice, you feel secure in it yet you don't know what the day is going to fully bring just that you and that sweater will see it through together, silly I know but that's how it is for me.

And good luck on those million pages I'll be watching for when that challenge is complete. I know it'll take a while, but I have every faith that it will happen.
SilverThistle 11 years ago
I like the familiarity that these kinds of romances have. I like the formula and I don't think I'd like them as much if it was done differently. It's comfortable, yes. There's a 'will they, won't they' all the way through but really, everyone knows (or hopes) 'they will' :D

The million pages challenge, yes I'll probably be a LOT old(er) and grey(er) if I ever get there, lol.
...Bookfanatic 11 years ago
I agree, I like books that are totally unexpected and I have not idea where the author is going with it, but I need that interspersed with comfort reads (that's what I call them) it keeps me sane that nice mix of the new and the familiar. I bet you get to that 1 mil before you realize it.
Tackling Mt. TBR 11 years ago
I have this book on my Kindle because someone recommended it to me, but I had pretty much forgotten all about until I saw your review. I will definitely have to move it up.
SilverThistle 10 years ago
I thought it was soo good. Hope you get a chance to read it :)