Moonlight Reader 5 months ago
This was hard, because they all look good!
And I am planning to read them all, too -- the only question is which one I'll be reading first. Thanks for voting! :)
BrokenTune 5 months ago
Really tough choice there.
I'm glad I'm not the only one to think so ... in a way, this task came just at the right moment!
Person Of Interest 5 months ago
These all sound really interesting, so I just randomly picked one. Hope you enjoy the winner!
I'm sure I will. :) Thanks for helping me decide!
Familiar Diversions 5 months ago
I voted! Looking forward to seeing which one ends up being the final selection.
So am I -- thank you for voting! :)
Char's Horror Corner 5 months ago
Voted!
Thank you!
Lillelara 5 months ago
I randomly picked one, too.

I can tell you, though, that I didn´t vote for Don´t Lets go to the Dogs Tonight. I disliked that book so much, I DNF´d it very early on. However, should this become the book you are going to read, I will be very interested in your thoughts about it :)
We'll see! :) There was an early seemingly clear favorite, but it's leveled out since. I am going to give it a little more time to wait and see which one it's ultimately going to be.
Still a very close race ... 4 : 3 : 3 : 1!

I'm going to publish the final result when we do have a clear winner.

For the moment, the poll is still open! And will remain open until tomorrow morning German time ... maybe there will be a surprise result when I wake up?
I voted for Fuller :)
TeaStitchRead 4 months ago
I voted for Fuller too, but because I thought about reading that book but would like your thoughts on it before.
Well, surprise, surprise ... we‘re now at 4 : 3 : 3 : 4! So I‘ll leave the poll open for just a while longer. This really *is* turning out a hard one!
Tannat 4 months ago
Hahaha I've managed to tie you up at 4:4:4:4!
Hah!! Looks like I may have to make an executive decision after all ... :D (So much for democracy! This is why there's such a thing as tie breaker votes ...)
Char's Horror Corner 4 months ago
What are the chances of that? LOL
Heh. :)
Hol 4 months ago
I just voted, but it still doesn't sort anything out!
Oh, cripes ... :)