OFWGKTA THRAHSER 8 years ago
I like how the author because he puts all the interesting parts of his life and his bad parts of his life. One thing I don't like is that he puts to much details in the book.
riverajavier 8 years ago
Yes I do like how he writes because his books are not boring like some other books.
DanielEcheverria 8 years ago
I do like how Francisco Jimenez writes because he adds a lot a detail and he makes the story sound Clear.
moniquerodriguez 8 years ago
Yes, I like the way Francisco Jimenez writes because when he writes he knows how to explain how everything is going on and how he is feeling and as I'm reading the book I can imagine everything that is going on.
Brauliarenas 8 years ago
I like when francisco jimenez puts specific detail in his stories everytime he writes a book
I do like the way Francisco Jimenez writes. I like the way he writes because he puts a lot of details. Also, I like the way he writes because when he describes something I could picture it.
Yes I do like the way Francisco Jimenez writes because I can picture what he writes and is telling in the story. Sometimes I really like his books because he discribes his storys well.
michelehernandez 8 years ago
I like how Francisco Jimenez writes the story. I like how he writes because its interesting and its easy to understand he also says important deatils.
Adrianmorales 8 years ago
I like how Francisco Jimenez writes his stories because they have lots of detail.
When he tells you about some thing he explains it well.
Marioserafio 8 years ago
I like how he writes because he explains of what happened in college and his feelings that happened to hi min college. I also like that he uses his grammar correctly and punctuation.
alvarezgabriel 8 years ago
yes i like how Francisco Jimenez writes because i can visualize what he is talking about.
christopher books 8 years ago
I like how Francisco Jimenez writes because you can imagine the story. I also likes how you can see that he is specific.
brandonfromero 8 years ago
Yes I do like how Francisco Jimenez writes his stories because he writes everything that actually happens like every single moment