Comments: 13
runner 7 months ago
Great review Andreya James Newman is a great fav of many of us here....have you read Ugly as Sin...if not please do and tell me when you have done if you saw the ending coming....I still remember it was shocking :) BTW are you having the same issues with booklikes that most of us appear to have....ie it is unbelievably slow and I am expecting it to disappear soon and perhaps it is time to look for a new home for our book comments and reviews.....
Andreya's Asylum 7 months ago
Thanks Trev! I haven't read Ugly As Sin but that one is next up. I loved Animosity. I am having horrible issues with Booklikes. In fact, I just barely got this thing to load your comment so that I could see it. Do we have any good alternatives? I dread the thought of having to move all of my reviews somewhere else but half the time I can't even access this.
Hol 7 months ago
I'm disabled and can attest to this. Definitely want to pick it up.
Andreya's Asylum 6 months ago
Hol: I would absolutely recommend it. Sorry I haven't responded. I'm sure you've noticed. Booklikes shit the bed this weekend! I'm not sure whether to pack up and leave or hang my hat back up...
Hol 6 months ago
No problem, Andreya. I know what you mean. I really hope you don't go, especially as I'm only properly getting to know you, but I completely understand if you do.
runner 6 months ago
you are so right Andreya...and shit is a conservative word on this occasion. I dropped the owner an email but am also updating my blogger blog as like you I don't know how long I can take the atrocious service on booklikes :(
Andreya's Asylum 6 months ago
Yes, yes it is. Considering I haven't been able to access it at all since sometime last week and even then, barely, it's quite conservative. I will most likely move once I find a better alternative. I mean I know it's free but goddamn, I may as well be putting my reviews under my pillow for all the good it's doing posting them here.
runner 6 months ago
I have been updating my blog on blogger as said....here is my amateur attempt :)
Andreya's Asylum 6 months ago
That's awesome, Trev. How do you format that?
runner 6 months ago
like so many blogs sites it's never that difficult, just choose a template and then as in booklikes add all the bits on the right with widgets...and then I have this running/book site athttp://www.runningfree.co.uk/ ...and of course my booklikes which I will keep going but think it needs a makeover :) It seems to be working a little better now
Hol 6 months ago
I meant to ask you, Andreya, does this have a horror edge to it?
Andreya's Asylum 6 months ago
Hol: Yes. If you've read Newman it's very 'him'. :)
Thanks.