Person Of Interest 5 months ago
Baby is adorable! How wonderful to have so many things to be grateful for. Thanks for sharing, Ani, and I'll have see if Whole Foods carries coconut milk eggnog 'cause it sounds yummy. :)

Ani's Book Abyss 5 months ago
I didn't realize I had such a big list until I started writing. But a lot of things I'm thankful for on a daily basis are pretty much everyday things, or simple things, like a nice mug of hot tea or a good book to read... or just having food on the table.

The brand of coconut milk eggnog that I buy is called 'So Delicious' which also does a whole line of ice cream and creamers, which is where I discovered the brand from--they have non-dairy products, with ice cream made from almond milk, soy milk, cashew milk, and coconut milk, and have made my options much bigger.

Of course, they are also extremely expensive, so it's usually a splurge buy for me if I want ice cream. And I especially look forward to the holiday season when eggnog is put on the refrigerator shelves! =D
Ani's Book Abyss 5 months ago
And also, Baby thanks you for the compliment!
Person Of Interest 5 months ago
Thanks for the brand name. Our grocery bills are sky high since we try to buy organic and as health consciously as we can. A friend calls the Whole Foods stores Whole Paycheck. lol
Thank you for a wonderful post! I, too, am extremely thankful for the BookLikes community.

Baby is adorable! You absolutely should share more photos of him. :)
Ani's Book Abyss 5 months ago
Baby thanks you! And I definitely will share more. I have some picked out for some future posts already! =D I love how everyone else is sharing photos of their fur babies, so I figured I'd join in!
Absolutely -- our fur babies are a big part of our lives, after all! And I love how all this sharing has somehow made them a part of this community as well.
Murder by Death 5 months ago
Baby is adorable! I hope you and your family have a really lovely long weekend. :)
Ani's Book Abyss 5 months ago
Thank you! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too! And have a great holiday weekend! :D

Baby recently got a nice professional bath and grooming for the holidays and smells like baby powder and looks younger than he usually does. I will have to share more pictures of more recent Baby. This one was taken about two months ago, I think.