Person Of Interest 9 months ago
Hi, Ani. Nice to see you back and sorry to hear you were sick for so long. Seems to be hitting lots of folks hard this cold/flu season. :( And at least you had some fun with the Romance Bingo. That's what counts!

Ani's Book Abyss 9 months ago
Thanks. I'm hoping I'll be more in the mood to blog now that all that nasty cold/flu stuff is behind me. Had my week of antibiotics and was introduced to that whole Neti pot, nasal irrigation thing--which just feels weird to me, and makes my head feel waterlogged, so I may not do it all that often...--so I've been a cheerier person the past couple days. lol I've been irritated with a lot of people lately mainly because I haven't been getting any sleep, though I've been trying really hard not to snap at anyone. But, man, I've never been that sick, and for so long before!

I had fun with Romance Bingo, but I was so hyped up and thought I'd be able to breeze through it since I read so much romance. Oh well, there will always be other bingos, and I'm going to read some of the books I'd planned to read for Romance Bingo anyway. =)
JL's Bibliomania 9 months ago
Glad you're feeling better
Ani's Book Abyss 9 months ago
Thank you! =)
Obsidian Blue 9 months ago
Glad you are feeling better! And I am sure that we will think of something else fun soon. Maybe we won't tie it to a genre and just keep it to book covers or words this time so more people can participate.
Ani's Book Abyss 9 months ago
Thanks! Whatever it is I picked up was the nastiest I've ever gotten before, so I'm glad it's over.

I'm looking forward to another fun activity, even if not Bingo, though a book cover bingo could be fun as well. hehe I was so sure I'd wipe the Romance Bingo board since I read so much romance already anyway, but I just couldn't find the motivation to do anything other than sleep. Thanks again for hosting!
Obsidian Blue 9 months ago
Well I am glad that you are feeling better.