Person Of Interest 11 months ago
Hi, Ani. Nice to see you back and sorry to hear you were sick for so long. Seems to be hitting lots of folks hard this cold/flu season. :( And at least you had some fun with the Romance Bingo. That's what counts!

Ani's Book Abyss 11 months ago
Thanks. I'm hoping I'll be more in the mood to blog now that all that nasty cold/flu stuff is behind me. Had my week of antibiotics and was introduced to that whole Neti pot, nasal irrigation thing--which just feels weird to me, and makes my head feel waterlogged, so I may not do it all that often...--so I've been a cheerier person the past couple days. lol I've been irritated with a lot of people lately mainly because I haven't been getting any sleep, though I've been trying really hard not to snap at anyone. But, man, I've never been that sick, and for so long before!

I had fun with Romance Bingo, but I was so hyped up and thought I'd be able to breeze through it since I read so much romance. Oh well, there will always be other bingos, and I'm going to read some of the books I'd planned to read for Romance Bingo anyway. =)
JL's Bibliomania 11 months ago
Glad you're feeling better
Ani's Book Abyss 11 months ago
Thank you! =)
Obsidian Blue 11 months ago
Glad you are feeling better! And I am sure that we will think of something else fun soon. Maybe we won't tie it to a genre and just keep it to book covers or words this time so more people can participate.
Ani's Book Abyss 11 months ago
Thanks! Whatever it is I picked up was the nastiest I've ever gotten before, so I'm glad it's over.

I'm looking forward to another fun activity, even if not Bingo, though a book cover bingo could be fun as well. hehe I was so sure I'd wipe the Romance Bingo board since I read so much romance already anyway, but I just couldn't find the motivation to do anything other than sleep. Thanks again for hosting!
Obsidian Blue 11 months ago
Well I am glad that you are feeling better.