Warm and comfy!
BrokenTune 10 months ago
Cute! :)
charlton 10 months ago
Such a cute pup! :)
Bark's Book Reviews 10 months ago
Awww, all cuddled up in warmth.
WhiskeyintheJar Romance 10 months ago
Ahhhhh! I can't stand the cuteness happening here!
Murder by Death 10 months ago
omg... I'm with Whiskey here. That is UNBEARABLY cute. She looks so tiny! So compact! Gah!
Ani's Book Abyss 10 months ago
lol I need to share one of Baby all curled up in bed. He has his moments... or he has lots of moments of cuteness, which is probably why I've got 400+ photos of him stashed on my phone. They almost make me forget that he's getting to be like a cranky old man most days.

What makes this even better is that this is his habit of waiting for me at the top of the stairs after I get home from work every morning. =D It just makes the highlight of a long work night!
Murder by Death 10 months ago
(Sorry, I knew I had a 50/50 chance of screwing up his gender and I'd likely get it wrong... as I was typing it I went back and forth: he/she/he/she, then figured 'screw it that towel sorta looks pink', and went with she. :D )
Ani's Book Abyss 10 months ago
That's okay. It's a common mistake, even by the techs at his Vet's office who see him all the time and still refer to him as 'she.' I think it's just the cuteness factor that make people automatically think he's a girl. And also, Mom has the tendency to get him clothing in reds and neutrals.

He's got a whole cabinet full of towels of all colors, including green, blue, white, striped... pretty much I learned a long time ago that if I'm missing a towel, chances are, it has joined Baby's possessions. Our dog might be a bit spoiled... =P
Ani's Book Abyss 10 months ago
Probably also doesn't help that Mom named him Baby... which just sounds like a girl name for any pet.
Murder by Death 10 months ago
MT had a cat named Baby (and yes, she was a she, lol).