Warm and comfy!
BrokenTune 2 weeks ago
Cute! :)
charlton 2 weeks ago
Such a cute pup! :)
Barks At The Moon 2 weeks ago
Awww, all cuddled up in warmth.
Ahhhhh! I can't stand the cuteness happening here!
Murder by Death 2 weeks ago
omg... I'm with Whiskey here. That is UNBEARABLY cute. She looks so tiny! So compact! Gah!
Ani's Book Abyss 2 weeks ago
lol I need to share one of Baby all curled up in bed. He has his moments... or he has lots of moments of cuteness, which is probably why I've got 400+ photos of him stashed on my phone. They almost make me forget that he's getting to be like a cranky old man most days.

What makes this even better is that this is his habit of waiting for me at the top of the stairs after I get home from work every morning. =D It just makes the highlight of a long work night!
Murder by Death 2 weeks ago
(Sorry, I knew I had a 50/50 chance of screwing up his gender and I'd likely get it wrong... as I was typing it I went back and forth: he/she/he/she, then figured 'screw it that towel sorta looks pink', and went with she. :D )
Ani's Book Abyss 2 weeks ago
That's okay. It's a common mistake, even by the techs at his Vet's office who see him all the time and still refer to him as 'she.' I think it's just the cuteness factor that make people automatically think he's a girl. And also, Mom has the tendency to get him clothing in reds and neutrals.

He's got a whole cabinet full of towels of all colors, including green, blue, white, striped... pretty much I learned a long time ago that if I'm missing a towel, chances are, it has joined Baby's possessions. Our dog might be a bit spoiled... =P
Ani's Book Abyss 2 weeks ago
Probably also doesn't help that Mom named him Baby... which just sounds like a girl name for any pet.
Murder by Death 2 weeks ago
MT had a cat named Baby (and yes, she was a she, lol).