Darth Pony 2 months ago
OMG. I thought the flower thing would be hard, but I literally have a headache from squinting at thumbnails on my digital shelves. @.@
BrokenTune 2 months ago
I hear you, DP. I searched and searched, but ... nothing. I have one where a woman is lying on a lawn, but I guess her hand touching grass is not the same. It's the closest I got.
Tannat 2 months ago
That reminds me, I should post that. It took my entire digital shelves on booklikes AND stretching the definition of "holding" but I think I managed.
Ani's Book Abyss 2 months ago
hehe I actually thought the cover task would be super easy for me, seeing as how I read so much romance. After I got through my physical shelves and my digital shelves, I was starting to question my own confidence.

I DID also find a lot of book covers where there are flowers in the woman's hair, though. *shrugs*
Great job on the covers task!
Ani's Book Abyss 2 months ago
Thanks!
Char's Horror Corner 2 months ago
You did great with the book covers task. Good luck on whichever book you decide to read.
Ani's Book Abyss 2 months ago
Thanks! I actually want to read all three books, and am hoping that they will somehow fit a future, as yet revealed book task. =)
Darth Pony 2 months ago
I'll pass on the sweet potato soup, but the Ginkgo and Tofu Skin soup sounds interesting, and the Tofu Custard sounds AMAZING.
Ani's Book Abyss 2 months ago
Oh, the Tofu Custard is absolutely amazing! If I could figure out how to make it myself, I'd probably be enjoying it all the time. =D
Murder by Death 2 months ago
This might be the only way I'd ever consent to tofu. It looks amazing.
Ani's Book Abyss 2 months ago
Tofu is a very versatile food, I feel, and goes great in a lot of recipes. =D But I'm biased, because I love it so much! =P
Murder by Death 2 months ago
Most of my issues with tofu are textural and not entirely rational. Sort of the way most people feel about grits. :D
Ani's Book Abyss 2 months ago
Ugh, yes, grits. Textural issues are completely rational, in my opinion. Kind of like my own food issues with certain foods--tomatoes, for one, (and I think we might have had this conversation at some point before), seem kind of too mushy for me when fully cooked. Though I don't really like them, by themselves, raw either, as they then feel mushy, and yet, not quite mushy. Excepting that I like them in salsa or sauces... talk about not entirely rational...
Char's Horror Corner 2 months ago
I'm with you on this, MbD! No tofu for me. :)
Darth Pony 2 months ago
I ♥ tofu, so you can give me yours! :D
BrokenTune 2 months ago
All of these look great! I'm not sold on the sweet potato soup, but I'd love to try it, too.