BrokenTune 4 years ago
OMG, ... I'm totally drooling for those bookshops.
Lillelara 4 years ago
It´s really makes me want to visit all the places. Well, except for Brasil. I really don´t want to visit the tropics because of the diseases you can get there. And I won´t even make an exception for bookstores ;).
BrokenTune 4 years ago
I definitely would love to see the bookstore in Buenos Aires. Combining my loves of theatre and books ... that's just heaven.
Lillelara 4 years ago
Yeah, that would be the one bookstore I would possiobly make an exception for. It is stunning.

As for Argentina: I would say a traveller to Buenos Aires would be relatively safe from diseases. The only horrible thing that you can catch there is the Dengue virus, which gets transmitted by the Aedes mosquito. A mosquito, which is in attack mode during the day. Should I ever go there, I would bathe in anti-repellants before going anywhere. Plus that would keep the Chikungunya virus away from you as well.

As you might tell, I´m a bit manic when it comes to the dangers of travelling in the tropics ;). A) I just had a training in travel medicine and tropical diseases were a part of it and b) I´m reading "The Lost City of Z".
BrokenTune 4 years ago
Deet all the way! If it doesn't deter the mosquitoes, it will dissolve your skin. ;) I'm not unsettled by tropical travel. :)
Murder by Death 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing this Lillelara; I normally don't watch posted YouTubes but this one intrigued me and I'm so glad I did! Not just for the bookstores either; I thought it was really well done, and very interesting.

But oh, those bookstores....
Lillelara 4 years ago
I´m normally not one who watch videos, either. Let alone post them ;). But I found this one to be very interesting as well. I´m glad that you liked it, MbD :)