WOOOT!!!
Jessica (HDB) 7 years ago
*happy dances*
Bloggeretterized 7 years ago
Wow! What a cool way to get the Booklikes community more involved in making Booklikes more rocking than it already is! thumbs up Booklikes peeps!
This is great! How do you select the librarians though? Is there a way to apply to become one?
BookLikes 7 years ago
The Librarians’ status is dedicated for the limited number of users and only some members will be invited. The invitations are selected and sent by the BookLikes team, new Librarians can be also recommended by other Librarians and BL members.
Does being an actual librarian help?
Bloggeretterized 7 years ago
Congrats!!!!!
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
This is fantastic news. I've been itching to fix things from the beginning. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but does this mean everyone can edit but the edits must be approved by the librarians before they go live?
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Sounds like a good plan.
Very nice!
Will there be any feedback given for any entries that are not approved?
AH@BadassBookReviews 7 years ago
Nice!
Murder by Death 7 years ago
Thanks BookLikes! We can fix things now - thank goodness the husband will be gone all day tomorrow, I don't think I'm going to be away from my computer.
Degrees of Affection 7 years ago
Lol! Yeah, I can't wait to see how it works.

Thank you, Booklikes! This was a very great Treat!
SKOOBE TUOHS 7 years ago
I support the initiative, provided arbitration is provided by BL for authors unhappy with the 'classifications' and updates made to book pages. I don't think that librarians should have a final say over what gets posted as they have 'political agendas' just as do we all. BL needs to remain in control, by installing a clearly posted route to employee desks at BL so that proper oversight can be maintained. For example- imagine how destructive a librarian with a creationist view point could be to free speech.
BookLikes 7 years ago
Hi, we were doing some updates concerning tags -- for the technical reasons as tags can be used letters, numbers, hyphen and space; now everything should get back to normal. If you still notice any troubles, please mail us at contact@booklikes.com