SilverThistle 7 years ago
Great update!! Thank you for the start/finish date part, I love that!

Just an FYI - I wasn't able to comment on this post from the dashboard, I had to come to your actual blog post to do it.
SilverThistle 7 years ago
Seems like that's fixed now (I'm replying here from the Dash) :)
BookLikes 7 years ago
Great to hear everything is OK :) Let us know about anything.
Yes, this is happening to me, too; if there is no previous comment on an article. I get the follow buttons, but no comment form, and have to go to the actual blog post in order to comment. If there's a comment already, I can just reply.
SilverThistle 7 years ago
yep, I'm finding that too. Unless there is a comment already (and the commenter must have gone to the main blog post to make that first comment) there's no comment box shows up when trying to comment from the dashboard. Not just on this post, on all of them.
BookLikes 7 years ago
Sorry. We're investigating the issues, the comment Box will be fixed.
Murder by Death 7 years ago
I ran into this last night, but I didn't know if it was just me and my computer or possibly if I was trying to do something as BL was doing its Thursday thing.

THANK YOU for the start date auto-add. This makes me happy. :)
The English Student 7 years ago
The start date thing is great - thank you!
Library Liz·ard 7 years ago
Ditto on the start/end dates..that drove me a little nuts ;D
BookLikes 7 years ago
You can check the two boxes to have this option live on your blog - select: allow comments from people you follow AND allow comments from people who are following you :-)
Familiar Diversions 7 years ago
I love this week's updates. Thank you!
KatieMc 7 years ago
Thanks for the easy access to the compare books feature, I always had a hard time finding it before.
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Thank you for this update. I'm so glad you added the start date.
Does the Comment button disappear if you aren't authorized to comment? I tried to comment on a review the morning, but I pressed the Comment button and nothing happened. Now I don't know if it is a bug or if I am not allowed to comment.
SilverThistle 7 years ago
The comment box only seems to appear if someone has commented before you. And they can only make the first comment if they go to the actual blog post. Any further commenters will see the comment box when they click comment from the dashboard. At least, that's how it's working for me.
Thank you for the comment setting changes :D

I am getting comments from follows, but this is amazing! I love that people who could sign up just to harass me or my friends will just be automatically blocked, while my friends can comment.
BookLikes 7 years ago
We're working to fix the issue. So sorry.
BookLikes 7 years ago
Everything should be OK now. Dash with comments is all yours.
Thank you very much!