Lornographic Material 7 years ago
It's not working for me. After clicking APPROVE on the next page I get a blank screen. Is there maybe something I need to check or fix on Wordpress ?
BookLikes 7 years ago
Oh so sorry, we'll check what's going on and get back to you ASAP.
BookLikes 7 years ago
Could you please copy the www address of the site you're on after your click approve, it will help us to investigate where the problems is. Is your page actually on wp.com or is it only connected to your wordpress.com account? You can mail us with details to kate@booklikes.com

BookLikes 7 years ago
OK, thank you and so sorry for trouble. Could you please check if the same happens when you copy this link above and paste into a web browser - do you get the same blank/white screen as when you clicked approve?
Lornographic Material 7 years ago
No problem. Glad to help.

Yes. Copying and pasting gives me the same screen. Blank.
BookLikes 7 years ago
OK, we've managed to fixed the connection, now your 2 blogs are synchronized so when you publish on BL the same post will be published on your wordpress blog. We're still investigating the blank screen issue you're experiencing. Could you please let us know about your OS, browsed and what device your using (PC, laptop, mobile).
Lornographic Material 7 years ago
Everything is working beautifully now. I couldn't be happier with how it's sharing.

I'm using a laptop, running Windows 7.
BookLikes 7 years ago
Great to hear this, E. :-) Happy reviewing and posting! :)
Bookloving writer 7 years ago
It doesn't seem to work for the self hosted Wordpress sites, like mine. :( Can we have that too, please? My homepage is connected to my wordpress.com account, but it's not actually on wp.com.
Same for me--I just get a blank page too!
BookLikes 7 years ago
BookLikes 7 years ago
So sorry to hear about the Wordpress issues, we were doing some updates regarding this issue, could you please disconnect and re-connect the wordpress blog in your BookLikes Settings/Blog.
One more questions: do you have only one wordpress blog or many connected to your wordpress account? Last thing, please make sure to have the Jetpack plugin active on your wordpress blog. Waiting for your reply.
I only have one wordpress acct and as far as I know the Jetpack should be active but honestly I wouldn't know if it wasn't.
BookLikes 7 years ago
Did the disconnect and re-connect of your blogs make any change?
nope
BookLikes 7 years ago
Here's the actual link to my blog:https://lindacbugg.wordpress.com/
BookLikes 7 years ago
For the time being the tool is dedicated for blogs set up directly on wp.com. That's why blogs on wp.org or self-hosted may not work with the sync option. We'll investigate the issue and work to make it available in the wider scope. Is your blog set up directly on wp.com or is it self-hosted?
BookLikes 7 years ago