Comments: 11
Elentarri's Book Blog 4 months ago
Nice, useful tips. Except the how to post reviews on booklikes because the site isn't working. The search function doesn't do anything and therefore I can't review anything. Even the + book thingy on the blog doesn't work.
BookLikes 4 months ago
Oh, sorry sorry! We're checking what has happened and fixing as we speak. So sorry!
Grimlock ♥ Vision 4 months ago
It's weird: the search /is/ working for me. Not to say that Elentarri doesn't have a valid complaint. I rememberer BL working fine for me when it was going slowly for others, and vice versa.

Weird.
The Flutterby Room 4 months ago
Search isn't working for me either and I'd like to review. It just leaves me on the main page, but it does change the web address to booklikes.com/?query=relativity for example.
BookLikes 4 months ago
So sorry, hope to fix this asap :/
EpicFehlReader 4 months ago
haha just saw this article a few minutes ago, clicked over to my shelf page to move a book from TBR to read and .... the search feature on my bookshelf is not working :-P
Murder by Death 4 months ago
This is so odd - because it's working great for me. And so damn fast at the moment too!
Murder by Death 4 months ago
Excellent tips! Until I saw it all listed out I didn't realise how many places there are on the site to get to a review page! :) (I either use the I'm Finished! button, or from the shelves, "Add Date" - because I use that as my one click way to mark the book read, add the dates, my rating, the shelves and then write the review.)

Really good ideas for writing your reviews too. I'll find them useful, thanks!
Thank you so much for posting these! Very helpful!
Sheryl Loves to Read 4 months ago
Thank you for this post, I have a review phobia! I need all the help I can get.
BookLikes 4 months ago
Thank you :) So glad to hear you enjoy it.