Portable Magic 5 months ago
That was a terrific interview! And I love that your shelfie includes an artfully arranged pile of books on a table. I guess that's all we can do, once we run out of bookshelf space? I'm always fascinated by the bloggers that are so proficient in multiple languages that they can read and blog in both, when half the time I can barely string coherent sentences together for a book review in just my native language.
Bookish thoughts!!! 5 months ago
Thank you so so much.
I make lots of notes while reading, this helps a lot to get my reviews done.
Phantastic interview, and I love your shelfies! You're making the most of the space you have, and it still looks so impressively organized ...

Love the quote, too. And is that the complete set of Penguin Little Black Books or Penguin Loves in the third picture? Wow!!
Bookish thoughts!!! 5 months ago
Thanks so much for these wonderful words.
Yes it is, I have yet to actually read one. Gonna make this my mission for next year.
A great mission for sure!
Char's Horror Corner 5 months ago
LOVED seeing all of your shelves! What an excellent interview. :)
Bookish thoughts!!! 5 months ago
Thank you SO much. Means the world.
That quote, wow, powerful. Loved your shelve pictures :)
Bookish thoughts!!! 5 months ago
It really is.
Jennifer's Books 5 months ago
Great interview! Love your shelfies!!
Bookish thoughts!!! 5 months ago
Rachel's books 5 months ago
Always look forward to Fridays for this. Enjoyed all your shelf pictures!
Bookish thoughts!!! 4 months ago
Me, too. I love this part of booklikes.
Aww thank you.
Obsession with words 4 months ago
That is a great quote. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Bookish thoughts!!! 4 months ago
Awesome interview! I love your shelfies! Thanks for the book recs, I haven't heard of either of those before but I'll be adding them to mt.tbr!
Bookish thoughts!!! 4 months ago
Yay, that makes me excited.
Thank you!!!
So many bookshelves. I'm so jealous. We need to get more shelves; our books are piling up and in boxes. I think it's so cool to be able to read (and review) in two languages. I wish I learned another language in school, but my school only offered 1 semester. I went to a small school.
Bookish thoughts!!! 4 months ago
Thank you so much. I have reached my limits of bookshelves, I have to make it work with this.
I have to say I only learned the basics of english at school. But it was always my favorite class and I always had better grades in english. But as I got out of school, I really started to learn even more, I started reading english fanfictions, mostly with a translator by my side, I started to write more stuff in english, watched tv shows in the original language. And that's how I learned so much more and also got way more comfortable. I only have trouble speaking it.

Sorry, you just got way too much information from me.
Sharing too much info is my thing! No worries. I end up writing for paragraphs and realized I'm talking too much, so I have to tone it down. Or I just end up on a tangent and end up going on about something not related. ;)
Bookish thoughts!!! 4 months ago