Comments: 25
Char's Horror Corner 11 months ago
I love your shelves and penguins! It's nice to learn more about you, Wanda. :)
Wanda's Book Reviews 11 months ago
Thanks, Char! I feel like I've made friends here and I like getting to know everybody.
11 months ago
One of my favorite bloggers! I enjoyed this. Great interview. :)
Wanda's Book Reviews 11 months ago
Thank you so much. I so enjoy the community here!
Bark at the Ghouls 11 months ago
I love your penguins! I
Wanda's Book Reviews 11 months ago
Aren't they great? The flock just keeps on growing....
BrokenTune 11 months ago
Omg, the PENGUINS! I love them. And your reading nook looks very comfy indeed.
Btw, I love your reading lists here on BL. They are quite an inspiration.
Wanda's Book Reviews 11 months ago
Penguins are my favourite birds--I can't get enough of them. And I am list-obsessed, so I'm glad that someone besides me enjoys them too.
Great interview -- and yey for another person who doesn't own a TV! Love the penguins (like everybody, it seems), adore your reading recliner ... and I, too, am frequently inspired by your reading lists ... I think I signed into quite a few of them. Great to know you a little better this way!
Wanda's Book Reviews 11 months ago
I really appreciate Booklikes doing features like these. It's great to know a bit about the folks that you interact with. And I'm glad to know another lister.
Murder by Death 11 months ago
Have you done a birding trip down under yet? We have fairy penguins! :D

I love these features and getting to know my BookLikes friends a little better. MT has a tv and I *wish* I could get rid of it; I keep thinking how nice that space would be for bookshelves. ;)
Wanda's Book Reviews 11 months ago
I have! I've seen Fairy Penguins (on Tasmania and New Zealand). I've seen 13 out of 17 species. I still want to do a cruise of the Sub-Antarctic islands of Australia & N.Z. I'll have to cross my fingers for a stray Emperor Penguin, because I just can't afford the trip to see them.
Murder by Death 11 months ago
Aren't they the cutest things? One of these days I'll figure out a way to see Antartica (hopefully while there's still an Antartica to see), but if all else fails, I've at least seen an Emperor Penguin - and gotten to pet it. :) (My Ex worked for Anheuser Busch and they had a rescued Emperor they'd rehabilitated and were allowing us to visit - one at a time, in very controlled conditions. I might have gotten in line several times.)

Btw, I love that Mark Twain quote: I'm not sure I've ever seen that one before but it is powerful.
Love those shelfies!
Wanda's Book Reviews 11 months ago
And of course I'm looking at them and thinking, "I really should have dusted."
LOL. I wouldn't have been able to tell!
Murder by Death 11 months ago
The shelfies are always one of the best parts of the interviews. We're all a bunch of book voyeurs. :D
Leigha's Little Library 11 months ago
I really enjoyed reading your interview!
Wanda's Book Reviews 10 months ago
Thank you, Leigha! It was fun.
Jennifer's BOOooOOOks 11 months ago
Your penguins are fantastic! As are your shelfies....AND your cozy reading spot.
Wanda's Book Reviews 10 months ago
Glad to find a fellow penguin lover, Jennifer!
Rachel's books 10 months ago