As someone that piles TBR reads, this was really fun to read!
My Never Ending List 9 months ago
Thank you! I realized a lot about myself writing it.
BrokenTune 9 months ago
I love your shelves and stacks of books. But how do you keep calm with nearly 4k of titles on your TBR? LoL.
My Never Ending List 9 months ago
I used to have some anxiety that I would never get to them but now I have realized I probably won't read them all.... probably. Its nice to have a huge list because I never know what I'll be in the mood to read.
Portable Monsters 9 months ago
That was a terrific interview. As one of your followers, I really enjoy the variety of books that you read. And I love, love, love your glorious shelfies. And that view out of your window, wherever you live it must be gorgeous there.
My Never Ending List 9 months ago
Thank you! Like I said in the interview, it's because of all my wonderful fellow bloggers that I read such a wide range of genres. I picked up another western today- so excited!
The view is terrific. When we moved twice in one year, two years ago, we found a house where our backyard backs up to a park (about 20 acres). My hubby didn't want neighbors surrounding us and this house fell in our lap. It's in the city but it's secluded. There's a playground in the park, two houses up from us, otherwise the whole park is open. We have a small cluster of trees behind us where the deer like to hide out. I actually saw a red fox last week run across our street, I was pretty excited. There's a nice hill for sledding too.
Char's Horror Corner 9 months ago

It's nice to get to know you a little more! I love your messy, wonderful shelves!
My Never Ending List 9 months ago
They are definitely messy....which I totally not me. My plan is to spend some of my cold winter days organizing it better.
Murder by Death 9 months ago
Thanks for letting us get to know you a bit more; I love those shelfies! :)
My Never Ending List 9 months ago
Thank you.
Kat's Books 9 months ago
Great interview! Glad I'm not the only one with some cardboard boxes!
My Never Ending List 9 months ago
Thanks. The boxes are kinda like shelves, right? :)
Kat's Books 9 months ago
Also, I love your book choices!
Hello Sandy, it's great to get to know you a bit better. Love what you wrote about your work with kids -- it must be such a great feeling watching them discovering books and reading!
My Never Ending List 9 months ago
I love walking around the classroom and picking up the books in their desks, seeing what they're reading, asking them if it's any good. Sometimes, they go off on a tangent talking about the book and it's fun to see what they're saying. Sometimes, I'll find a book I've read or an author I've read and I'll make a comment, I love to see their reaction, sometimes it's like, " you read these books?" I could talk books with them all day which makes it hard, if I'm teaching science or math. I love it when the surrounding kids start digging their books out or talking about their books. It makes my day worthwhile.
Wow -- such a great experience, bonding over books across generations! And experiencing the kids' enthusiasm ...
Rachel's books 8 months ago
Nice to "meet" you!
My Never Ending List 8 months ago
Hi! Well, thank you. All my "bookish" tales are out, well most of them anyway.
Midu Reads 8 months ago
Hi!
My Never Ending List 8 months ago
Hello my fellow reader! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.
Jennifer's BOOooOOOks 8 months ago
I find that my favorite part of these posts are the shelfies. Yours are fantastic...as is your interview!
My Never Ending List 8 months ago
Thank you! Unfortunately, I have been adding to it instead of organizing it this past week. Good thrift finds this time as the year as people make their end-of-the-year tax donations.