As someone that piles TBR reads, this was really fun to read!
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
Thank you! I realized a lot about myself writing it.
BrokenTune 10 months ago
I love your shelves and stacks of books. But how do you keep calm with nearly 4k of titles on your TBR? LoL.
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
I used to have some anxiety that I would never get to them but now I have realized I probably won't read them all.... probably. Its nice to have a huge list because I never know what I'll be in the mood to read.
Portable Mistletoe 10 months ago
That was a terrific interview. As one of your followers, I really enjoy the variety of books that you read. And I love, love, love your glorious shelfies. And that view out of your window, wherever you live it must be gorgeous there.
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
Thank you! Like I said in the interview, it's because of all my wonderful fellow bloggers that I read such a wide range of genres. I picked up another western today- so excited!
The view is terrific. When we moved twice in one year, two years ago, we found a house where our backyard backs up to a park (about 20 acres). My hubby didn't want neighbors surrounding us and this house fell in our lap. It's in the city but it's secluded. There's a playground in the park, two houses up from us, otherwise the whole park is open. We have a small cluster of trees behind us where the deer like to hide out. I actually saw a red fox last week run across our street, I was pretty excited. There's a nice hill for sledding too.
Char's Horror Corner 10 months ago

It's nice to get to know you a little more! I love your messy, wonderful shelves!
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
They are definitely messy....which I totally not me. My plan is to spend some of my cold winter days organizing it better.
Murder by Death 10 months ago
Thanks for letting us get to know you a bit more; I love those shelfies! :)
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
Thank you.
Kat's Books 10 months ago
Great interview! Glad I'm not the only one with some cardboard boxes!
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
Thanks. The boxes are kinda like shelves, right? :)
Kat's Books 10 months ago
Also, I love your book choices!
Hello Sandy, it's great to get to know you a bit better. Love what you wrote about your work with kids -- it must be such a great feeling watching them discovering books and reading!
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
I love walking around the classroom and picking up the books in their desks, seeing what they're reading, asking them if it's any good. Sometimes, they go off on a tangent talking about the book and it's fun to see what they're saying. Sometimes, I'll find a book I've read or an author I've read and I'll make a comment, I love to see their reaction, sometimes it's like, " you read these books?" I could talk books with them all day which makes it hard, if I'm teaching science or math. I love it when the surrounding kids start digging their books out or talking about their books. It makes my day worthwhile.
Wow -- such a great experience, bonding over books across generations! And experiencing the kids' enthusiasm ...
Rachel's books 10 months ago
Nice to "meet" you!
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
Hi! Well, thank you. All my "bookish" tales are out, well most of them anyway.
Midu Reads 10 months ago
Hi!
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
Hello my fellow reader! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.
Jennifer's Books 10 months ago
I find that my favorite part of these posts are the shelfies. Yours are fantastic...as is your interview!
My Never Ending List 10 months ago
Thank you! Unfortunately, I have been adding to it instead of organizing it this past week. Good thrift finds this time as the year as people make their end-of-the-year tax donations.