BookLikes 3 years ago
Sorry :/ Not yet.
Debbie's Spurts 3 years ago
Any news on this, the Amazon.com link on book pages, a data feed to update the book database (even if just Amazon's)? It's been a really long time since I could shelve or post a new read without first having to add the book. Isn't part of your funding from the purchase links?

I'm usually perfectly happy to help the book database here for books not new releases and on standard data feeds -- but it's frustrating for two reasons. (1) when I search for a book by title and by ISBN to be told not found, go to add it, get told I cannot because ISBN already exists even though I cannot find it (or page saves before I finish with a wait of five minutes before I can even request librarian to finish the edit ) and (2) it doesn't seem like booklikes is getting any new books added except what members are adding.

I'm losing friends here who post they are stopping reviewing here because too much of a headache to fight adding books. I'm seeing lots of blog tour and new release posts from members who have all the info including bookcover needed in their posts and are not adding them to booklikes database--just a complaint, I realize booklikes cannot make the blog tour folk add the books but with data feeds working the books would be here.

None of these complaints are against anything the librarains are doing. I know they are overwhelmed and there are still bugs they are dealing with that are preventing you from adding more librarians, Any progress with that?
Debbie's Spurts 3 years ago
Any news?
So they haven't spoken to us for four or five months. They haven't given us news about adding new books.

I"m thinking there's definitely something weird going on behind the scenes. Anyone have any clue about what it might be? No? Because I don't.
Debbie's Spurts 3 years ago
Any updates?

Will you be renewing domain registration in May? Do you need funding to renew it? If so, could you share a link for the paypal payment, kickstarter, gofundme, or whatever you'd be using?

Many of us are willing to help however we can.
Debbie's Spurts 2 years ago
Any update?
Debbie's Spurts 1 year ago
Any word on the technical issues or when spammers like the five comments above me will be demolished?