BookLikes 8 years ago
Thank you. We'll add that. Looking forward to reading your texts on BL.
ashwednesday 8 years ago
I LOVE this new feature. Thank you! :)
SilverThistle 8 years ago
It's all brilliant.

But, is there a way to NOT have a new page automatically linked in the sidebar though? When I make my reading progress page for my 2014 challenge I have a graphic I've made for it and would link that to the page, I don't want a text link in the sidebar too. It would be hugely helpful to make it easy to choose NOT to have the sidebar text link as a forced option when making new pages. Please and Thank you :)
Debbie's Spurts 8 years ago
Maybe instead of page do your graphic as a widget?
buchflimmern 8 years ago
Finally! I was getting a bit unnerved by having to do this manually, s
o thanks!
oh, blockquotes!!! Yay! And sync is an option again? Ha!!! Excellent!
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 8 years ago
Hello, I am a quote-o-holic. And so of course I'm wildly happy about this!
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 8 years ago
Just a question: is the default of blockquote to have centered text?
Familiar Diversions 8 years ago
Where is the blockquote icon? I was going to edit an older post to give this new feature a try, but what I'm seeing in the post editor area does not look like the image in this post.
Familiar Diversions 8 years ago
Additional info: I'm on a PC. After some testing, it looks like the problem is browser-specific. I see the icon if I'm using IE or Chrome, but not if I'm using Firefox.
Yep, I don't see it either - I also use Firefox by preference.
Yeah, I was going to ask where the icon was because I don't see it when I make a regular text post. But thank you for the features!
Ended up showing up about 30 minutes after I posted this, Looks like it might be browser specific, or just having to empty the cache.
Emptying the cache made it show for me, yup.
Familiar Diversions 8 years ago
Same here. Yay!
BookLikes 8 years ago
Yes, clearing the cache should bring all new options visible. If you encounter any more issues, do let us know.
Reflections 8 years ago
I'm on Chrome and the new icon wasn't showing so I tried emptying my cache and BINGO, now it's there.
Wow! Thanks. That worked for me too!
Debbie's Spurts 8 years ago
I really hope this doesn't mean that goodreads is going to start blaming booklikes for all their merging with amazon data/ servers and new kindle user bugs again. That was seriously unbelievable as it was so easy to see the goodreads content url/links changing from goodreads asset servers to amazon cloudfront servers—clearly not a booklikes issue.
MochaMike 8 years ago
I'm a big fan of blockquotes; thanks for adding the option.
Fran 8 years ago
I've added things to BL since the BL-->GR sync was turned off. Now that it's back on (in my settings page, it says "connected"), will the new items automatically sync to GR or do I have to disconnect and re-sync?
Degrees of Affection 8 years ago
I second Fran's question. I just would like to be sure what happens.
BookLikes 8 years ago
To make sure everything works fine, please disconnect and re-connect your synchronization in Settings/Import. The Sync feature doesn't work for past book entries. Synchronization works in real-time manner from the moment you (re)connect. Please mail us with any more questions (contact@booklikes.com).
Degrees of Affection 8 years ago
THANKS! Just before I got this, I realized a bunch of books had been added to GR that I'd been working on here. Thanks so much for this; it cuts downs half my work easily!