Spare Ammo 8 years ago
Would be nice but I don't have that ability on my pages,
BookLikes 8 years ago
Please refresh or clear cache in browser's settings. It should help.
Spare Ammo 8 years ago
Worked, thanks
Degrees of Affection 8 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you! The people who liked my posts are no longer faceless and not properly appreciated.
Jessica (HDB) 8 years ago
Thank you! :D
This is a great new feature. Thank you!
BookLikes 8 years ago
Thank you. Now you can also see who liked and relogged all posts (not only yours) on your Dash.
BookLikes 8 years ago
Thanks for the suggestions. We'll make improvements there.
8 years ago
I agree,I think it's a really good feature.
Thanks for the update.
"Show activity" sounds like a great feature, but I can't get it to work. (Just cleaned cache, still doesn't work. Suppose I could empty it again.)
OK, the second empty seems to have gotten it. Whew.
Murder by Death 8 years ago
I've tried a few times in the past to see who liked posts, and couldn't, so this will be very helpful, thank you.

Can I be so bold as to ask an estimated time frame for the unveiling of the new book database?
BookLikes 8 years ago
It's our priority now. You'll be first one to know :)
Debbie's Spurts 8 years ago
Maybe in the interim while working on the database start with two things -- add a booklikes average rating to the existing book page editions in addition to whatever that weird (presumably from vendor) average is and a "work" or "main book" page option instead of just "book page of this edition."
Marianna 8 years ago
Debbie, that probably will come with the database change. It makes sense to me to change it all at once!
Murder by Death 8 years ago
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So many of us are waiting for this I actually saw your response copy/pasted to friends blog posts before I got the notification for it! :)
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
yayayayaayayayaay thank you! beautiful! and really really soon I'll be able to LIKE when someone I know shelves a book To Read, right? LOL
thank you for this update. Brilliant.
aka Grasshopper 8 years ago
Nice work! Thanks...
At the very least it always seems like someone actually pays attention and answers user comments and queries. I appreciate that.
BookLikes 8 years ago
Yes we do :) We appreciate your ideas, feedack and contribution.
Marianna 8 years ago
I agree with most of your points Petra! Once in a while I go on the Explore page hoping to see some changes but it is so... useless at the moment.
If I want to see reviews by people I don't follow I usually search for some tag on the dashboard and look through those. "Romance", "Fantasy", stuff like that.

I find that much more helpful than the Explore page.
Bambbles Rambles 8 years ago
I really like this! I think it is going to get a ton of use from me :)
Jamie's Book Blog 8 years ago
Took me a while on the last features to get them to work. I didn't realize I had to leave the page sitting there. Just coming to my bl didn't do it. I also had to clear cache and abandon Internet Explorer which I've done for many reasons. Mainly it wouldn't let me do much of anything on my site.

Great features. Going to give them a whirl in a bit. I missed Thursday again :( Just been super busy. Hopefully things will slow down for me soon.
BookLikes 8 years ago
Oh sorry. Please log off and log in, it should be visible on Dashboard, under the post with "likes" and "reblogs". If you still won't be able to see it, please mail us with details: contact@booklikes.com
BookLikes 8 years ago
Yes, you will see "show activity" under all posts, including yours, if they have likes and reblogs.
BookLikes 8 years ago
"Show activity" will show up once there's activity on your blog posts (someone will like it or reblog it). "Show activity" should be visible under post titled: The Angelic Gene by Steve Goodwin. - Click Blog on the top and scroll down to this post to view "Show activity" link appearing.
BookLikes 8 years ago