Congratulations on becoming a mom! AND on also continuing your course work -- wow, that sounds like one busy schedule ... (even with a baby that's amazingly already sleeping whole nights).
Bookworm Blurbs 3 years ago
Thank you! Yes, it has DEFINITELY been a busy summer! Thankfully, I only had to take 3 classes this summer and they're all online so I've been able to get everything done during my spare moments at home.

Yes, it's so helpful that she's a good sleeper! We do still have usually 2-3 nights a week where she's more active, but lately she tends to sleep from around 12:30/1 to sometime between 4:30 and 6... so not quite a full night, but close enough to it that I feel much more well-rested than I thought I would at this point! Of course, our "normal" changes almost daily, so who knows, maybe this is just a lucky streak we've hit and we'll go back to not as great nights... but for now, I'm very happy with how sleeping is going! :)
I bet. Long may it last! :)
Bookworm Blurbs 3 years ago
Thank you! :)
Reflections 3 years ago
Congratulations for everything!
Bookworm Blurbs 3 years ago
Thank you! :)
Congratulations! Sounds like a very busy schedule. All the best for you and your newly-expanded family. :)
Bookworm Blurbs 3 years ago
Definitely busy but it's going well! Thanks for the kind words! :)
YA Fanatic 3 years ago
I wish Clarion had a history of children's literature class and a storytelling class. Its a bit disappointing that the only thing they offer is children's lit.
Bookworm Blurbs 3 years ago
That is disappointing! If it makes you feel any better, Pitt only offers the history one. I did have to take a course on resources for children, but my professor chose not to take a literature-based approach, so I feel like I'm really pathetically behind on current children's lit. But hopefully Olivia will help me get caught up! :) The storytelling course was awesome, if you ever have an opportunity to take any sort of professional development course dealing with storytelling I highly recommend it!
YA Fanatic 3 years ago
I've been doing story times for a while now with my current jobs. But I do feel like doing an actual course on it helps a ton!