Moonlight Reader 3 months ago
I am astonished at how many doubles rolls we had for the beginning of the game!
Debbie's Spurts 3 months ago
I rolled it before there was a rule about it. (Not sure I'd keep rolling if got two doubles in a row, though -- who wants to go to jail when might not be able to finished three books in two days anyway?)
Kitty Horror 3 months ago
I like how you've put your book covers on your board, very clever. :)
Debbie's Spurts 3 months ago
LOL, actually that was just the graphic I had at hand. I was debating what monopoly piece to use and trying to decide if wanted to make the effort to mask a photo of it one to use.
Char's Horror Corner 3 months ago
Oh yeah, that IS cool!
Very cool
Kudos Debbie on finding a book. Yours was so debated it must have exploded your notifications
Ani's Book Abyss 3 months ago
Glad you found something for this square. I'm not much for reading about lawyers or politicians either, fictional or non, so I'm really hoping I don't land there. Happy reading!
Char's Horror Corner 3 months ago
Wow, you're moving right along with $40.00 already?
Debbie's Spurts 3 months ago
I started with doubles + one book (Empire if Ivory) was looonnnnggg enough to net me $5.
BrokenTune 3 months ago
Impressive!
Char's Horror Corner 3 months ago
It really is!
BrokenTune 3 months ago
Makes me wish I had more time to read through the day, but alas, work spoils everything!
Portable Magic 3 months ago
Wow! I'm still on my second roll. Between work and baseball season and springtime yard-work, I'm not getting much reading done.
Hope your club is winning. Mine - well, last season we ended 26 1/2 games back (and dead last) in our division (lord have mercy!), so I guess the only way is up?
Portable Magic 3 months ago
Yikes! Mine won the division last year but got swept in the first postseason series. They've been kind of sucky so far this year, but hopefully it's just a slow start. Hope this is a better season for you and that at least you've got some hot new prospects to watch develop.
Well, we're not bottom of the division - yet. Only next to last. Still early in the season, though!