Comments: 7
I justed picked this one up the other day when it was on sale on amazon.Looking forward to reading !
Debbie's Spurts 6 months ago
Have you read the earlier books?
I am not sure Debbie I am kind of all over the place with her books.She is a new author for me so I have been reading her books as the come to our library or a pick up on sale on amazon.The Psy Changeling series mostly. I think .I will say though the ones that I have I really enjoyed.She hasn't been one of my go to author so far and thats just because I have been trying so many new indie authors and when I really find someone I really liked I tend to read anything off their book list. I can find and plus I really am a series reader first and for most.Amazon one click and being part of audible and KU help feed that addiction and lets not forget my local library.One thing that I am seeing more of is a library is adding more and more indie authors and loving it.Its slow but happening.
Debbie's Spurts 6 months ago
The worldbuilding and villain plots build with each book in this series (buried beneath lots of paranormal romance) -- not sure how I'd fare with these out of order.
I really think that this is the type of series that you need to read in order and start from the beginning to get the full effect.I need to find a book list and and write them down in reading order and make a definite effort to finish up this series this year.
Debbie's Spurts 6 months ago
I track series on FictFact. Don't have to join to view series(es); this one is at https://www.fictfact.com/series/888/psy-changelings . I don't usually agree with book recommendations but often the if-you-like-this-series-you-might-like-these seen scrolling down hits the mark.
Thank you !