Congrats all the way around. I hope your busy doesn't get out of hand. best of wishes
Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 6 months ago
I'm really trying hard to do self care, but as you can tell from my latest post, it's been hard sometimes :(

And I'm so glad to see that picture of you and your sister; you look so happy there! And I've been spending more time with my sister and I feel amazing about that, so I totally get where you're coming from!

And speaking of your roller coaster riding hubby and his shed pounds, I think I peek a Jessica who's shedding those pounds, too. I keep seeing pictures of you and you keep losing weight. I need to shed a couple myself, not for any reason but I think I feel better when I shed pounds, because I feel like I've accomplished something. You're gonna be my inspiration for that!
Jessica (HDB) 6 months ago
Aw thanks Grim! I'm trying, I tell you! It's a matter of telling myself over and over not to stress eat. Plus when I eat good food, I feel better. So it's slowly becoming the norm :).
Grimlock ♥ Inhumans 6 months ago
I need to remember this. I'm getting much better at eating salads and fruits. (And breads and cheeses because so good!)
Moonlight Reader 6 months ago
Those are some amazing accomplishments, Jessica! Congrats to both you and your hubby.
What a great year for you! Keep on keepin' on :)
Murder by Death 6 months ago
Far out - I hope your husband is feeling on top of the world. That's a significant accomplishment. Seriously impressive.

Congratulations to you too on work achievements, the 5k (although ugh! running!) and I love that you're rocking 2017 so far! Hugs to Luna. :)
Sounds like your 2017 is on the right track. Congrats and best of luck!
Debbie's Spurts 6 months ago
Congrats! He should hopefully be so much healthier now.

(Ooooh...in particular now that I'm retired I do not miss the meetings that basically scheduled more meetings. Or that just changed some line laterally changed on the "official" organization chart -- meaning no one was getting a promotion in salary or title nor changing departments but just that the organization chart was getting redone so a multi-hour meeting about it ... ugh....)