Yodamom Finds her Force 12 months ago
Congrats all the way around. I hope your busy doesn't get out of hand. best of wishes
I'm really trying hard to do self care, but as you can tell from my latest post, it's been hard sometimes :(

And I'm so glad to see that picture of you and your sister; you look so happy there! And I've been spending more time with my sister and I feel amazing about that, so I totally get where you're coming from!

And speaking of your roller coaster riding hubby and his shed pounds, I think I peek a Jessica who's shedding those pounds, too. I keep seeing pictures of you and you keep losing weight. I need to shed a couple myself, not for any reason but I think I feel better when I shed pounds, because I feel like I've accomplished something. You're gonna be my inspiration for that!
Jessica (HDB) 12 months ago
Aw thanks Grim! I'm trying, I tell you! It's a matter of telling myself over and over not to stress eat. Plus when I eat good food, I feel better. So it's slowly becoming the norm :).
I need to remember this. I'm getting much better at eating salads and fruits. (And breads and cheeses because so good!)
Moonlight Reader 12 months ago
Those are some amazing accomplishments, Jessica! Congrats to both you and your hubby.
WhiskeyintheJar Romance 12 months ago
What a great year for you! Keep on keepin' on :)
Murder by Death 12 months ago
Far out - I hope your husband is feeling on top of the world. That's a significant accomplishment. Seriously impressive.

Congratulations to you too on work achievements, the 5k (although ugh! running!) and I love that you're rocking 2017 so far! Hugs to Luna. :)
Sounds like your 2017 is on the right track. Congrats and best of luck!
Debbie's Spurts 12 months ago
Congrats! He should hopefully be so much healthier now.

(Ooooh...in particular now that I'm retired I do not miss the meetings that basically scheduled more meetings. Or that just changed some line laterally changed on the "official" organization chart -- meaning no one was getting a promotion in salary or title nor changing departments but just that the organization chart was getting redone so a multi-hour meeting about it ... ugh....)