BrokenTune 4 weeks ago
I'm sorry for your loss. It doesn't matter if someone was family, some people will just have that effect on you and isn't that also part of celebrating them? That you are experiencing such grief?
Don't worry about the blog or posting or anything like that. Just take some time for yourself, your nearest and dearest, and enjoy. When you're ready, we'll be here, too.
Murder by Death 4 weeks ago
BT said it better than I could. But I'll add this: go hug Luna.
Grimlock ♥ Vision 4 weeks ago
Liking in sympathy. And I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. *hugs*

And take your time. Do what you want, on your own schedule; if it's not fun, or worse, pressuring you, then it's not worth it for you, especially under these conditions. You're far more important than feeling the need to post, or even interact. (There are some days where I just want to hide under my covers and not even have virtual interaction, so, y'know, I get that 100%.)

I always appreciate you being here, in comments, in posts, in whatever capacity. And when you're not here, I appreciate that you're good enough to yourself to take care of yourself, and I also understand how important that is! Self-care can be pressure: you feel you /should/ be doing something else, particularly for something else. It can feel selfish. It is not. You can't be expected to take care of everyone else and never take care of yourself.

It's your turn, sometimes, to take care of yourself. This is one of those times for you. And anyone who sidemeyes you for that, I up them with a glare of death and frowny face to top that off. (And it sounds like it's a time to curl up with your hubby and fur baby and watch some comforting TV, sticker, color, whatever it is you need to do!)
Debbie's Spurts 4 weeks ago
Also liking only in sympathy. Take care of you!
Darth Pony 4 weeks ago
((hugs))
Olga Godim 4 weeks ago
Sorry for your loss. We spend more time at work than with family, especially extended family who live away, so your grief is totally understandable. Take care.
Sending many hugs your way.
Bark's Book Nonsense 4 weeks ago
My condolences on the loss of your co-worker and friend. She sounds like a wonderfully warm person and they are too far and few between in this world.
Jennifer's Books 4 weeks ago
I am so sorry for your loss. :(