Cool! A little complicated, but I've bookmarked this post.
Portable Magic 1 month ago
I love the flexibility of options. That's really important during such a busy time of year.
Portable Magic 1 month ago
Also, did I miss it in the post? What is the tag we should use for our game posts? "16 festive tasks"?
Excellent question and apologies for not spelling it out. Yes, let's go with "16 festive tasks."
Moonlight Reader 1 month ago
I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I want to make sure - we don't need to do the tasks in order or on their assigned day, correct?
Tannat 1 month ago
I was wondering this too.
Absolutely in no particular order at all! The numbers on the card are just so as to make it easier to identify and match up holidays and card squares.

(By way of further explanation: The numbers roughly correspnd with the various holidays' calendarial order, although there are a few that are multi-day festivities and we've basically put those in where they best fit within the order of the single-day holidays, usually either based on the first or the last day of the multi-day holidays. Basically we wanted to match up holidays that are set either on the same day or on closely proximate days, and we just went through them all in order by date to achieve this. -- "OK, let's see, so on Nov. 1 we have All Saints' Day / Día de Muertos and Calan Gaeaf, so that's our first square. On Nov. 5 we have Guy Fawkes Night ... etc." -- Then, as I said, we decided to keep the numbers for ease of matching squares and text. That's all there is to it!)
Tannat 1 month ago
Great, thanks!
Murder by Death 1 month ago
Sorry, I meant to specify that the card could be done in any order, and at any pace. Things got a little hairy toward the end last night, lol, but I will update this post now to reflect that. Thanks for mentioning it moonlight reader! :)
Char's Horror Corner 1 month ago
This is very cool! The card is really pretty too. :)
Thank you! The card prettiness points all go to MbD -- I'd barely blinked twice and she had already come up with this, and yes, even the first draft already looked very similar to the final product.
Murder by Death 1 month ago
Thanks Char! Themis is being too kind, but I will take it! ;)

Credit does have to go to Moonlight Reader though - I totally used her holloween bingo card as a template, which frankly, saved me a ton of work. So thanks MR for laying the groundwork! :-)
Awesome! I've got to take a little bit of a breather from Halloween Bingo but this weekend I plan on lining some things up for this. Can't wait to see everyone's posts!
We can't, either, and yey for everybody who is in! The more the merrier!
My Never Ending List 1 month ago
Great job on the cards and the options!
Murder by Death 1 month ago
Thanks. :)
... from both of us! :)
Emerjas 1 month ago
Wow! You guys did a great job! This looks like fun. :)
Murder by Death 1 month ago
Thanks - hope you'll join us on our maiden game-hosting voyage? :)
Emerjas 1 month ago
I'm planning on it :)
Murder by Death 1 month ago
Yay!
Tannat 1 month ago
Hmm...are these rules linked somewhere so that they're easier to find?
Tannat 1 month ago
Thanks, I was looking in the wrong spot. ^^
You could always also just bookmark this post ...
Tannat 1 month ago