BrokenTune 2 weeks ago
Hahahaha...
BrokenTune 2 weeks ago
He is such a pretty boy.
Awwww ... let's just say it makes your body look very slim! :D

(And nobody is going to convince me that this cat is 15 years old already. He's looking way too young for that!)
Murder by Death 2 weeks ago
16 in February! He's a spry old man who's defying his age all the time. MT despairs over the state of his whiskers, but you'd never know otherwise he isn't 5 or 6.
And even young men go bald early, so even that doesn't mean anything!
Tannat 2 weeks ago
Whoa, I had no idea he was so old! Way to go, little buddy!
Murder by Death 2 weeks ago
I don't think HE has any idea he's so old, lol. The vet said that cats treated for hyperthyroidism tend to live longer/healthier lives than average (although he clarified it's difficult to prove causation - is it because of the treatment, or are the cats that get treatment generally better cared for overall?).

I'd honestly be ok with him acting a bit more his age... just enough to show Easter-cat the indifference she craves. :)
Rane Aria 2 weeks ago
I want to say they go to the vet more often, much like people who get older, you just need a bit more care. My dear Smokey did not look his age even at 18, but as a diabetic I had him checked pretty regularly to have kept track of his blood sugar level.
Tannat 2 weeks ago
Just his nose, really.
Rane Aria 2 weeks ago
I love you Wasbi even though you look like you could care less (about anything really!)

Murder by Death 2 weeks ago
That's his big secret - he really is a giant attention craving teddy bear! :)
Ani's Book Abyss 2 weeks ago
Well, hello there, Wasabi! Nice little close up. =D
Murder by Death 2 weeks ago
That was my reaction EXACTLY when I turned around and found he's snuck up on me. The first picture of this series is just a giant blur of cat nostrils... lol.
Person Of Interest 2 weeks ago
Hmm, I think his gnarly whiskers give his age away. They're kinda like the wild bushy eyebrows old guys get. lol Since he's been keeping you up at night yowling and galloping around the house, I didn't realize he was an old kitty either.
Murder by Death 2 weeks ago
That's what I keep telling MT - he keeps waiting for them to 'thicken up' - I think he expects them to look more like Carlito's which is *never* going to happen.
OMG, that nose. He looks like such a character. His eyes are stunning.... kind of dragon like. I love gray cats too. Rarrr!