Familiar Diversions 5 years ago
Living in a really pet-friendly town like that would be pretty cool (as long as everyone trained their dogs well). I'd probably still know more about my neighbors' pets than them, but there'd be more pets to know. :)
Murder by Death 5 years ago
I just can't figure out how so many people, even in a fictional town, have such social, well-behaved cats. I'd have said mine have some of the best manners around, but no way could I take them out and about, or let different dogs and cats mill in and out of my house.
Mystereity 5 years ago
This one didn't do it for me either, it felt disorganized and rambling. Not altogether bad, but if I had read this one before the other ones in the series, I probably wouldn't read more. The pet-themed town kinda saves it because yeah, who wouldn't want to be there? :)
Murder by Death 5 years ago
I hope Davis doesn't expect us to like this new character; she certainly didn't go about introducing him in any way designed to make me think 'oooh, new love interest'.

btw - great to see you back here: we've missed you! :)
Mystereity 5 years ago
Yeah, I wasn't big on the new character either, didn't add much to the story for me.

And thanks! I'm trying to get caught up on my reviews my new year's resolution is to start reading and reviewing regularly again. How have you been?
Murder by Death 5 years ago
Pretty good! Same old, same old. :) Hope you've been well?
Mystereity 5 years ago
Yeah, I've been pretty well but for some reason I lost a lot of interest in reading and all interest in reviewing after I quit smoking. Just haven't been the same, I wonder if it's a side effect of Chantix? Either way, with winter's return, I've found myself looking for something to do and started reading again. I don't know how I did 170 reviews last year, it takes me hours to write one now. Otherwise, same old same old :)