BrokenTune 2 years ago
I need to make some tea but then I'll be ready to dive into this...
BrokenTune 2 years ago
I love the cover of this edition btw.
Debbie's Spurts 2 years ago
Hmm...I'm thinking there should be more buddy reads from Project Gutenberg finds.
Hol 2 years ago
I'm doing it too, btw. I'll read it in the next few days
awesome!
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Ok, working away on a review atm. How do we want to facilitate the discussion? There are quite a few elements that stuck out in the story (in a good way).
One sec... let me see if I can add it as a book for the book club, which will gather everythign together.
I've asked the admins to add it as a book the club is reading (as well as the other buddy reads) with an appropriate date range... we'll see if that's something ppl are down for.

If that happens, any posts made with that book (I may have to change my edition to match, whatever) will be collected into the same stream and we'll have a discussion space linked to the book through the group
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Cool. Thanks.
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Group discussion for The Yellow Wallpaper is now up:

It really is a short read. :) Lots of content, tho.
BrokenTune 2 years ago
Ooops,.....looks like MR and OB have also added it as a read in the book club section.

I had added something to the discussion section but I can add it to the book club section if that is where you prefer to congregate. I'm fine with any forum. :)
So as a book club read our blog posts show up and out discussion builds all in a single stream.
BrokenTune 2 years ago
I guess. It looks like it collates all the posts and has a discussion feature.