Divina Trigos 1 year ago
I liked your summary because you explained how your Grandpa was a immigrant worker as a kid and how he wasn't able to go to school because he had to work. I also liked how you had a lot of detail in your blog.
kylieD34 1 year ago
After reading The Circuit I understand that living with a migrant family can help you in the future but I disagree that it is a terrible experience. Panchito didn't always get what he needed or wanted, but he still had good times, a roof over his head, and food to eat. Even though I disagree, I liked how you mentioned your granpa's childhood.
Maddie's Books Blog 1 year ago
From experience of reading this book, I have to disagree with some statements in this review. Such as, that being an immigrant family is never easy, well nobodys life is easy. Whatever situation you are in, life will always have challanges. I would've wrote something like they had specific challanges, not that just immigrant familys have it hard.
I liked how you mentioned your grandpas life but I disagree with you when you mentioned that living with a migrant family is a terrible experience because he had a hard time working in the fields but he had a good life after he grew up.
gabemartinez23 1 year ago
I liked your summary because you explained your grandma was a immigrant workeras a kid
I liked how you were comparing this story with your grandpas life and but i agree with you how hard it was to work and take care of you.
Vince Deleon 1 year ago
I think your exaggerating a little when you said it's terrible, even though living in a migrant family isn't amazing, Panchito was still happy and had fun, even though he didn't have the ideal living standards.
Ashley's Booklist 1 year ago
I disagree with what you said about how the author wanted the readers to learn that being born in poverty was terrible. I believe that he wanted the readers to learn that you can make something of yourself even though you were born in poverty.