Bark at the Ghouls 5 years ago
I think this would drive me nuts.
Mammarella 5 years ago
I was confused really, than anything. Either Wade is Noah's mate in which case he should be right on top of Noah all the time, feeling protective, or really ignore him and not bite people's heads off when Noah is in pain.
...Bookfanatic 5 years ago
I don't know I think Noah might be better off if Wade would quit protecting him. What the hell?
Mammarella 5 years ago
Thing is, Wade was doing what was right. Or trying to do. But complete lack of communication... like COMPLETE, and failing to check on your charge here and there is doing more harm than good. If he just talked to Noah, told him why things are being done Wade's way, everything could have been sooooo much nicer :/

Here we have a (by all accounts) a very good pack leader, an excellent alpha, which kinda make you assume that the dude knows how to communicate with his peeplz. No. He only comes in for banging and mating. I don't get him at all.
...Bookfanatic 5 years ago
I actually have this book and part of me wants to bump it up on the TBR list and the other part is like "no rush, it'll wait." decisions, decisions...oh well it's going to at least wait until Whyborne & Griffin are done with me :-)
Mammarella 5 years ago
I loved her I, Omega, even if the ending sucked, the book felt unfinished. This one, it's like she was writing to please her publisher and it got skewed.
...Bookfanatic 5 years ago
Wow, talk about a Squirrel moment. I just scooted over to GR to take a quick peek at how many of her stories I've read and got so sidetracked I had to think what I was suppose to be doing. Sometimes I am just a sad, sad kitten. Anyways, I did remember and I looked I haven't read a lot of her stuff but what I have read mainly has been her free stories such as The Importance of Being Denny, You Melted Me & I Don't; A Christmas Wish and I really enjoyed those so I'll have to give one of her books a try. I've bought a couple of them so it's not like I don't have something handy. I really need to read more or faster or something my TBR list just grows and grows and grows...
Mammarella 5 years ago
I feel you LOL I get sidetracked easily, too :D
...Bookfanatic 5 years ago
Yeah, I'm actually doing it again. I'm suppose to be writing my review for Widdershins so I can move on to the next book and I keep doing anything but sometimes I'm such a squirrel.