Mammarella 6 years ago
I have not seen the movie myself, but kids haven't mention anything (not that they even think being gay is different in any way, they just think it's "cute" and they say so), so I assume it's just certain people who like the sound of their own voice raising hell again.
Mammarella 6 years ago
We are in MA, we vacation on the Cape and go to P-town every year, so to my kids that's just the way people are. But - my girls! :D - they think it's cute when boys hold hands and hug. Especially big burly men. Drag queens don't faze them. And once they tried talking me into taking them to a towel show. They were very disappointed when I said it's for 18+ :)

Rise of the Guardians is just as gay as Frozen. Somehow no one said anything. While fanart is all over the place.

I don't think anyone would object if the movie was oriented towards raising whiny little bitches and mean jocks.
Mammarella 6 years ago
Oh, and remember Paranorman? Norman's brother is gay. He says he has a boyfriend at the very end. No one uttered a single word. Why is that? O.o
Mammarella 6 years ago
Right, just like The Guardians is not Disney either. And yes, Norman's friend's brother - lol
They did complain about Shrek 3, but even I have to admit it was a to-ouch too far, and it was over way too fast.
Mammarella 6 years ago
There was a Drag Queen bartender. They call it Ugly Sister/"transvestite", but I think it's a dude in drag.

Mammarella 6 years ago
My kids were very confused. More like a little shock to their tender system at the age of 4. Took them a trip to P-town and an encounter with a cutie-pie in a local hair salon dressed in a skirt and high-heels to help figure it out.