Have not seen the Canadian series, but Bletchley Circle I enjoyed thoroughly (both seasons that have aired over here).

I've got my Tournament scarf yarn all ready to go. (It's strictly speaking for the NCAA tournament, but my fingers are itching to knit with it, so I may start early with it, while watching the ACC tournament.)
Moonlight Reader 3 weeks ago
What is a tournament scarf?
Every year I pick a nice, usually color-changing, yarn and get enough to knit a scarf. I knit it during the NCAA basketball tournament. If a game is boring, I knit. If it gets exciting, I can easily put it down, and I pick a pattern that's easy enough (usually seed stitch or ribbing) that it's easy to pick up again and know where I am.
Moonlight Reader 3 weeks ago
What a cool idea!
Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
Nice! This week I hope I can get back to our joint blog and show some updated reviews :-) I am obsessed right now with buying some things for my home. I am turning into a nester. Or avoider of the real world. Either of those work. I bought a new comforter for my bedspread. I also bought some new shoes (Tieks are the best!), I have bought some new lamps. And a friend made me a gorgeous throw I have been snuggling in in front of the fire.
Moonlight Reader 3 weeks ago
Sounds wonderful! And I certainly have been neglecting the blog as well! I've not been in a good blogging space.

I'd love to see pictures of the new cozy stuff! It sounds like you've been practicing hygge.
Person Of Interest 3 weeks ago
How did you like Peter May's Lewis Trilogy? I enjoyed the first Enzo Files book - Da Vinci code like - but the next two in the series aren't available on Audible and neither is Blackhouse. :(
Moonlight Reader 3 weeks ago
I really liked it! It was dark, but his research and understanding of the culture of the Outer Hebrides really shines. I've actually also read the second one, The Lewis Man, which was even better than the Black House. I have Chessmen on my very soon TBR pile, but I've got a few books to read before I get to it!
Murder by Death 3 weeks ago
Gardening. Avoiding avoidable social interactions, as I've been off my game for a few months now and I'm afraid I'll lose my sh*t at some random moment and say something I can take back. I've been on an atlas-reading binge. Scaled back on buying new books (another sure sign of my 'off-ness' - or the impending apocalypse, either/or) because my TBR is starting to cause me angst. We went to see Book of Mormon yesterday (excellent, but not for the religiously stuffy) and are in the very early stages of planning a trip to Vanuatu in June.
Moonlight Reader 3 weeks ago
What is an atlas-reading binge? Because it sounds quite interesting!
Tea, Rain, Book 3 weeks ago
Book of Mormon is on our list to see this year. I'm looking at taking the kids to see The Lion King and Aladdain.
Murder by Death 3 weeks ago
@Moonlight: I received 4 different types of Atlases for Christmas: the standard world atlas, The Atlas of Cursed Places, The Phantom Atlas (places put on maps that never existed), and Atlas Obscura. Of the last three, I couldn't decide which to read first, so I started reading all three. I finished the Atlas of Cursed Places, but I'm still slowly making my way through the last two.

@Tea, Rain, Book: Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did. :) We thought it was hilarious (although we agreed Spamalot was more laugh out loud hysterical).
Tea, Rain, Book 3 weeks ago
Reading: All the non-fiction my library has to offer
Watching: Friday night binge on the entire season nine of The Big Bang Theory; rented Trolls movie (adorable!) and took the kids to see The Lego Batman movie (save your money and wait for it to come out on DVD or even basic cable - not as funny as advertised).
Making: Nothing at the moment, but discovered/created an account with Ravelry
Planning: a trip to the city of York this weekend; next weekend is a girls weekend in London; looking at day trips for son's school's spring break