The game looks so super awesome, I'm going to enjoy watching folks play. I unfortunately have too many irons in the fire and just can't juggle it.
Moonlight Reader 6 months ago
You can always jump in later - It's a long game. I hope it is fun - I love seeing all of the activity on the feed!
I don't *think* I'll be playing either, but I plan on having great fun watching. (Also telling others what to read, if it should come up!)
Obsidian Blue 6 months ago
Happy reading!
BrokenTune 6 months ago
Happy reading. Paradise Lost sounds rather good.
Moonlight Reader 6 months ago
I like this series - it'll be a quick read!
What is considered Western Europe? I am curtley reading a book Called "The Silent Songbird", it set in Europe.. With castles and it a fairytales and fantasy.
Moonlight Reader 6 months ago
I answered your question in the Q&A section!
Obsidian Blue 6 months ago
Good roll!
Moonlight Reader 6 months ago
Mystery is pretty much always a good roll for me!
Ah, Ellis Peters. Enjoy!
Moonlight Reader 6 months ago
I really liked the last book in this series that I read, so I'm looking forward to it a lot!
Which one did you read?
Ani's Book Abyss 6 months ago
Ooh! Nice roll. I'm hoping for a cozy mystery roll, too. In fact, I'd be much happy if the BL-opoly gods let me roll numbers that land me on all the mystery squares. Happy reading!
BrokenTune 6 months ago
Nice roll! The cover of The Cornish Coast Murder is lovely. To be fair, I love this series just for the cover artwork alone.
Moonlight Reader 6 months ago
It is gorgeous, isn't it? I also chuckled about choosing it, because technically anything set in England qualifies for this task, as England is an island!
BrokenTune 6 months ago
I know, so many books to choose from, and almost the entire Christie catalogue qualifies. :)
How is this one going? Is it as Golden Age lovely as the cover implies?
Obsidian Blue 6 months ago
Good job!
charlton 6 months ago
That's a pretty cover,I hope the contents are as nice.
Moonlight Reader 6 months ago
It was quite good!
I am still playing just havent had time to put the book I need to read for this in yet. I have Book Tours books that are due and need to be read for this month and June. If i have time I will start reading the book I choose for my Roll 6
Lillelara 4 months ago
ArenĀ“t you allowed to net $6.00 for your book after the big shake-up?
Moonlight Reader 4 months ago
No, because this is the first time I've landed on that square!
BrokenTune 4 months ago
But Moonlight, ... the Big Shake Up introduced a "double your money rule" irrespective of a location multiplier. Didn't it?
Moonlight Reader 4 months ago
Yes, it did! I think my trip to Disneyland addled my brain! I went back and checked the new rules (which I wrote, so that's extra funny, actually) and you all are right! I fixed it and thank you!
Obsession with words 4 months ago
I would like to try this game but it looks like I discovered it too late. There is less than a month left. Will it be played again?
Moonlight Reader 4 months ago
Hi, OwW! I'm really glad that you found us, although this game is winding down! I'm not sure if booklikes-opoly will have a replay, and if it does, there will be a new game board and probably rules modifications. But, I can pretty much guarantee you that Obsidian Blue & I will put together another game after we finish this one - there'll probably be some sort of a break while we let our brains rest, and then - maybe in the fall - you'll hear from us!

I see that you joined the bingo group!

I'm going to follow you, and if you follow me back, you'll get my posts. Obsidian Blue is my co-host/partner in crime, so you should follow her as well! Her url is:

You'll be able to keep up on the happenings in those places.
Obsession with words 4 months ago
Oh, that's who that was. I saw they followed me today and reciprocated. Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for new funness.
Yes, Moonlight Reader and Obsidian Blue have been running games since last summer - bingo cards, and a Christmas challenge, and this take on Monopoly, so far. (I look forward to the next one!)
So do I! All the more since I missed this one, too ...