Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
I am so ready to do another read by state book challenge again?! Maybe! Or books set in winter? Or books that take place over a holiday, or, or or ;-)
Moonlight Reader 3 weeks ago
I have a few ideas. We can talk privately! ;)
BrokenTune 3 weeks ago
Hahahaha. It's so much fun seeing your minds already working out the next game. :)
JL's Bibliomania 3 weeks ago
I had a great time! Thanks for having a challenge that wasn't locked into a single genre (like the bingo games) and that was fun for those of us who can't keep up with the speed demon readers

You probably have plenty of ideas of your own, but I've been wondering how we could implement a scavenger hunt
Ani's Book Abyss 3 weeks ago
Ooh, a scavenger hunt sounds fun! How COULD that be implemented?
Moonlight Reader 3 weeks ago
That's an interesting idea. I will mull it over. And, if you have suggestions, I opened a thread in the bingo group for everyone to offer ideas.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, as well! I also liked that it wasn't genre specific.
Murder by Death 3 weeks ago
I've been chewing over a scavenger hunt idea for the past year, but I get bogged down when I try to figure out how it could work in a way that keeps it inclusive as much as possible. Somehow I'm betting y'all would be much better at sorting it out and making it a blast. :)
Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
Yeah I think making it genre specific is hard for some of since a lot of is don't like certain genres.
Yeah, I was only able to participate in the Halloween Bingo because I read mystery, as I don't do horror. (That said, I had a ton of fun.)
Murder by Death 3 weeks ago
I might re-do my post later today to include a few things I didn't even think of (total pages read for example, doh!); so many things I didn't even consider last night. :P