Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
Yeah! Sorry everyone I have been so sick. I may be out of touch for most of December and part of January since it looks like I am going to have to have surgery. Hugs to all of you. You have made me so happy with the posts and the squeeing over bingos!
Moonlight Snow 3 weeks ago
It has been an exceptionally fun game this year! I love Halloween bingo season - and now we're moving into the fun end-of-the year, festive holiday reading season!
I am so sorry to hear about the surgery. Sending lots of good vibes your way and hope that you will be feeling better soon!! HUGS
Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
Thanks Kell's!
I hope surgery goes well and you start to feel better, stock up on books and goodies!

Thank you so much Moonlight and Obsidian for doing this again, especially with such busy schedules, you two strengthen this community.
Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
I plan on downloading a ton of books. So when I pop back up in January, I will have some reviews ready to go.
Char's Horror Corner 3 weeks ago
Oh no, OB! I hope everything goes okay.

That said, thanks to you and to Moonlight Madness for putting all this together, creating our personalized cards and generally dealt with all of our questions and day to day stuff.
Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
Thanks! I will try to do an out of office post before surgery. Just have a lot going on right now.
BrokenTune 3 weeks ago
I'm chiming with Char here both on the massive thanks for organising the bingo and with the well wishes, OB. I hope it's a minor fix and you'll soon feel better.
Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
Thanks BT!
Wanda's Book Reviews 3 weeks ago
Thanks to MM & OB for another wonderful Halloween Bingo! It's become something I look forward to all year. OB, take special care of yourself! Best wishes for a successful surgery and we will be waiting to welcome you back when you're ready. Hugs!
Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
Thanks Wanda!
Lillelara 3 weeks ago
I wish you all the best for your surgery and that you feel better soon, OB. Thanks to you and Moonlight Madness for another year of Halloween Bingo fun :).
Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
Thanks! I just wish I could have finished all of my books for my second card. Oh well, will roll them over to November!
Thank you for all your efforts on this! As usual it's been great fun. :D
Thank you both so much for making Halloween Bingo such fun again this year -- even more so, with everything going on off line. Best of luck for your surgery, OB, whenever it's going to happen. Take care of yourself!!
Obsidian Blue 3 weeks ago
Thanks Themis. Hopefully the first week in December. Will have to see.
Fingers crossed -- will be thinking of you.
Jennifer's Books 3 weeks ago
Best of luck with your surgery, OB, and I wish you a speedy recovery!

Thanks to both of you for hosting this game again. It's one of the things I look most forward to every year.